𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Minutes before... When Ryujin walked away because she wanted to rest for a bit.

beomgyu's pov

I was about to look at Ryujin as Jaemin was performing, but she wasn't there already. I was about to look for her, but it would disappoint Jaemin really bad, and I'll make a fool of myself. So, I continued to perform for the school.

As I play the chords of the song, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Did I deliver my feelings well? I she thinking about me right now? Does she know now? I really want to know.

It was almost the chorus part when Jaemin stopped singing for a second because of the object behind me. I turned to see who or what it was, and my eyes buldged wide as I saw Minju walking up to the stage.

Oh fuck please not now.

"You didn't have to show your feelings for me in public," She said sweetly. I can tell that she's quite shy, but why is she doing this?

How can she do this when she knows she might humiliate herself? She held my shoulder, and kissed me on the cheek. Then, she whispered.

"You're shocked right? Yeah I can tell." She smiled, and stole my microphone to sing the song herself.

I can hear that the students watching us were talking and cheering for both of us. Minju and Beomgyu! Someone shouted. This is not what I want. She looked at me, and told me through her gaze that I should go with the flow.

So I did.

I put on my fake smile, and danced with the beat. She gave me the mic, and I sang the song of course. She wrapped her arm around me as she sang the song that should have been good in my memory.

"Accept my heart, oh whoa" She looked at me with a smile. I'm about to vomit, please make this stop.

I glanced at Jaemin who was also clueless about what's happening.

"I like you, really really, uh huh" I sang, and looked for Ryujin once more. I finally saw her. She wasn't looking at me anymore. Her head was bowed down.

"Yeah, I like you."

"Thank you very much!" Minju shouted, and I exited out the stage as fast as I could to get to Ryujin.

I stopped in front of her, and held both of her shoulders. She looked up and yawned.

"Oh shit your performance's done? I didn't noticed. My phone stopped recording, and I got sleepy, so I decided to close my eyes." I let out a sigh, and hugged her.

"Did you hear me singing, at least?" I asked.

"Yeah of course. You kinda sound bad, but it's n-nice," She stammered and pushed me away.

"Oh hey Minju." She waved her hand to the girl behind me, and everyone started taking pictures of us.

"Oh look you're a celebrity now. And... Oh my gosh! Is she the girl you like?" Ryujin asked with a smile on her face. That's fake.

"It's no-" "I knew it! I knew it was Minju. Ugh you didn't have to hide it from me." She nudged she shoulder, and looked to the person behind me again.

"Oh hey Jaemin! Is your performance done?" She pulled Jaemin with her, and walked away.

Then, I recieved a message from Jaemin on Instagram.

na_jaemin

na_jaemin
it's not what you think.

na_jaemin
i don't like ryujin. she's
my friend, and she'll
always be my friend

me
I get it.

na_jaemin
and i hope you can do
something with that
obsessed girl beside you.

na_jaemin
she messed up everything
so bad

me
Great.

me
Thanks

na_jaemin
what are friends for
you dumbass

▪︎▪︎▪︎
no. i don't want to leave you all like that hahahah double update!!