Chapter 84 - Goodbye Sky, Hello Sea

They were running through forest with all the gold they collected. (Y/N) still had Chopper on his shoulders as they were running away from the people, Sanji turns around running backwards to see that the people have given up chasing them.

Usopp: "Really? Good! Anyway, that monstrous cannon sure scared me! Where the heck were they hiding that thing?!"

(Y/N) & Robin: "A cannon?!" they said it at the same time.

Usopp: "Yeah, you know, that huge thing that the warriors were carrying."

(Y/N): "Should we tell them?"

Robin: "Let's keep the secret to ourselves..." she gives a smile to the gentleman.

Usopp: "What do you mean "secret"?! It's not funny! That's was a terrifying moment!"

Chopper: "HE'S RIGHT! IT WAS SCARY!"

Luffy: "Ah! There they are! It's Nami and Conis!"

Sanji: "What?! NAMI-SAN!! CONIS-CHWAN!!" he turns back but gets hit by a branch.

(Y/N): "Still useless as ever..."

Sanji: "WHAT THE HELL YOU SAID ABOUT ME?!" he reached to where (Y/N) was, somehow.

(Y/N): "You heard what I said!"

They all got on the ship and set sail. Conis, Pagaya, and Suu were on a big waver beside them sounding the horn. Suu catches a treat from (Y/N) as a goodbye.

Conis: "Everyone! We can see it now! Please look to the front! It's Cloud End!"

Usopp: "Ah! Let's see!"

They all look and see a building with a rainbow in the back and having a sign that had "Cloud End" on it.

Luffy: "I see... So we can go back down from there?"

Usopp: "We got here sooner than I thought."

Luffy: "So we're going back down, huh?" he feels down leaving already.

Sanji: "Yeah, now that we're about to go back, I admit I hate to leave."

(Y/N): "Can't wait to get back to the actual sea." he tries to finish the drawing of the Cloud End.

Zoro: "It's time to say goodbye to this pure white sea."

Chopper: "The sky island was fun... though it was scary."

Usopp: "So once we go through that gate, we'll be heading straight down to the Blue Sea via a Milky Road, huh?"

Nami:m"I wonder if we can visit the sky island again..." she wonders.

The three on the big waver went ahead and jumps off to get on the island clouds. They ran beside to say their very last words.