June 20

I shot out of bed sitting up right, I'm not sure why. My body trembling and sweating, I got up and walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on un aware of the time. I washed my body with whatever stuff was there and my hair with some shampoo and conditioner Natasha gave me. The shower had a ledge in it that I sat down on, I rested my elbows on my thighs and ran my hands through my dark hair.

When I got out I put a towel under my arms wrapped around me, I didn't have a hair brush so I opened my door to go to Natashas room and grab hers quickly.

"Why are you up." I stopped in my tracks and turned to see Bucky standing with a mug full of dark coffee headed back to his room.

"Cold sweats had to have a shower and I'm looking for a hair brush, leave me alone James." I turned around.

"Don't call me that," he opened his door and I heard it close.

Continuing down the hall I saw a door that had a sign on it "Nat's fucking room" the sign read, I slowly opened the door not wanting to wake her. She layed peacefully in her bed little snores escaped her perfect mouth, I shook my head a bit snapping out of my tyrants and went to her bathroom. I grabbed the brush and left going back to my room.

After brushing my hair I put on some tight shorts, a sports bra and tied my hair in a bun. Tony said something about a gym yesterday but I couldn't remember where in this giant building it was.
I looked at a clock on my wall, I could read that shit so I just left trying to find my way to the gym.

I looked almost everywhere, and could not find shit, I got lost once but made it back to the living room. The third time of looking around the floors again I turned a corner and bumped into someone.

"Oh I- I'm so sorry." The kid was startled.

"It's fine, I'm just looking for the gym and have no fucking clue where I'm going, or how to get around." Talking about it made me more frustrated and he could tell.

"I can show you, it's hard to explain." His face pulled into a smile, I've never seen someone so excited to do something."

"Yeah thanks. I'm Theia." I stuck out my hand to shake his.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker, Mr. Stark is helping me with a science project I have due tomorrow." Peter smiled as we walked in the direction.

"Wait, Tony's up? And there is cameras everywhere, he can probably see me walking through the halls right?" I asked.

"Um yes, he's always using the cameras to check things."

"Damit, that means he saw me walk around this whole building three damn times and didn't tell me where to go.

"I guess so." Peter laughed a bit.

Peter and I made it to the gym and he left me, there was someone in the gym but on the other side so I couldn't make out who it was.

"Hey, Theia!" He waved at me.

"Hey.." I walked closer and saw Sam doing some squats.

"Getting some exercise I see, I just about to go for a run with, Steve and Bucky. Wanna to join?" He stretched his legs out.

"Why not, I have no idea how to use any of this shit anyways." Sam rested his arm around the back of my neck and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"That stuff probably won't do anything to you, because you're a Goddess already strong." Sams praise was humbling and made me in joy the fact that he had his sweaty arm on my back a little more.

Sam and I walked over to Steve and Bucky.

"No." Bucky said starring at me.

"James." I gave him a fake smile.