Tournament

Midoriya Residents

Mitsuki had been invited over to watch the event with Inko.

Due to a surprising amount of people already getting seats they couldn't go.

They all were waiting to figure out who the quirkless student was.

"You see the news?" Mitsuki asked.

"Izuku is already getting attention for being in the hero course." Inko said "My baby's grown up so fast."

"Boys definitely got his dad's genes." Mitsuki said seeing Izuku in a sweeping of the students "My Godson went from a fishbone to a hunk."

"I know and I'm worried if I'm gonna get a call telling me I'm a grandmother." Inko said.

"He sure grew up good." Mitsuki said.

"Yeah..." Inko said frowning.

"Hey why the face? We both nailed it." Mitsuki said.

"I think I pushed my baby away." Inko said "Ever since he turned 17 he just...grew up so fast. He's already doing so much I think he doesn't want to be around me."

"Hey the brats the same way. Last time she asked me for anything was how to work a pole." Mitsuki said "We gave em wings let em fly."

Inko was quiet as the first race started.

"Izuku is Iron Man." Inko said.

"Nani the fuck?!" Mitsuki shouted.

"He built a nuclear reactor out of scrap and a powered suit." Inko said.

"Oh my daughters gonna be pregnant before she comes home." Mitsuki said "What do you wanna name the kids?"

Inko put her head in her hands and made a noise.

"HOLY SHIT!" Mitsuki shouted.

Inko looked up to see Izuku standing over a broken giant robot with his hands glowing red and steam coming off him.

"So who's paying for the wedding?" Mitsuki asked as Katsumi was close with Endeavor's daughter not far behind.

"My baby's grown up." Inko said.

The door was heard unlocking and in walked

"Hisashi!" Inko got up and rushed over.

"Inko!" Hisashi lifted her up and pinned her to the door.

Inko had gotten lost for a second till the TV announced the winner of the race.

"Hey Izuku made it in!" Hisashi said "Oh hey Mitsuki didn't see you there."

"Hey go back to your reunion we're recording this." Mitsuki said pointing to the TV while her phone was also recording the two. The relationship between the two just seemed so...entertaining to Mitsuki.

The two had a weird chemistry.

"I wanna see my son in action." Hisashi said walking over to the couch.

Endeavor

The Number 2 hero was watching as his future son-in-law won the race.

Shoko had blocked his phone number and Nezu had refused to allow him to know which one was the quirkless student.

The beginning of the race Shoko froze the starting line and rather then use the advantage the boy had kicked the ice so the rest of the students could compete. A waste of time if his goal was to actually get anywhere in this tournament.