𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

∗

"Perhaps I can come with you. I've always wanted to live in a castle." Gregory told Daphne while walking down the stairs towards the carriage.

The carriage arrived and the Bridgerton's plus Aelianna were walking outside to say goodbye to the couple.

"If Daphne is going to take anyone with her, Gregory, it will be me." Haycinth stated.

"The two of you are staying here until our dear sister allows us a visit." Colin interrupted.

"You mean if she allows us a visit. I'm sure you'll enjoy the peace and quiet." Benedict told his sibling, walking next to Elia. Brushing their hands together.

"I am going to miss all of you terribly." Daphne said once she hugged her big brothers.

"Even me?" Anthony asked with a small sad smile.

"Even you."

Walking towards Eloise she said, "I have a present for you. It is upstairs, made of four walls and a very comfortable bed."

"I suppose the light in your room is quite pleasant." Eloise joked.

"I know we could not be any more different,
but there is one thing we do share, the certainty that you will make your own way in this world. I am sure of it, Eloise." Daphne told her little sister and hugging her.

After saying her goodbyes she turned to the girl that was placed next to his brother; Elia. Hugging her tightly — the pair had become really good friends after Aelianna saved Daphne from lord berbrook's grip— "take care of my brother." She whispered to Elia. She nodded.

"Write to me as soon as you arrive." Violet told her daughter, hugging her Ricky and giving her a briefly kiss on her cheek.

"Of course, Mama."

"You are going to be a wonderful duchess."

And with that Daphne and Simon entered the carriage, starting a new journey full of love, drama and secrets.

On the other hand Benedict was walking Aelianna home, the pair was walking side to side on the sidewalk. Admiring, chatting and laughing.

"Come here," he said, taking her hand and leading her towards a small pond that was near the park.

"I'm really happy for your sister." She continued their chat after their laughs calmed down.