𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

∗

The day has finally arrived, today is the day the second oldest Bridgerton son is getting married, many say that this could be the wedding on the season, not only for the beautiful decorations but because the love and effort Miss Aelianna Veuilleton, soon Bridgerton, and her soon to be husband Benedict Bridgerton, put into their wedding.

Let me tell you dear reader, I do wish to marry and celebrate it like this.

"Honeybee, you're shaking." Her mother said once she woke Aelianna up. It was soon to be eleven, so she needed to start to get ready to get married at one thirty.

"Mama, is it normal?" She asked preoccupied. "To be nervous and exited, I mean."

"Of course, my dear!" Adelié said while hugging her daughter tightly. "Sit down," she told her while pushing lightly Elia sitting her down on the stool in front of the mirror

When Adelié saw her daughter's face she notice less freckles, two months had passed since she first noticed her daughters missing freckles. But now, now they were less and less with the time. They were vanishing.

"Lest get you ready." Adelié smiled, Elia nodded. Big bright smiles on their faces.

Benedict on the other hand was sat in his spot on the table, all of his siblings were a eating before getting ready but he couldn't, his hands were sweating and his cheeks were red from the nervousness. With a big deep breath, he caught Anthony's attention.

"Are you okay, brother?"

Benedict smiled tightly, "nervous, that's all." He replied while passing his palms on his trousers trying to eliminate the sweat.

"Were is the confident Benedict that challenge me when he wanted my blessing?" Anthony chuckled, smiling softly at his brother. "You shouldn't be nervous." He continued. "Are you having second thoughts?"

"No! What would you think that?" Benedict asked confused.

"Then why are you nervous about? You should be happy! Celebrate!" Anthony said. "We are here by you side," he smiled fondly, all the bridge things stopped and looked at Benedict. Smiling brightly and proudly at him. "Always"

Some Benedict siblings nodded, others replied with and 'always'. He couldn't be happier, making a small tear fall down his eye.

"Well, let's get going, I'm getting married!"

"We're is she?" Dione asked from his spot on the bottom stairs.

"Oh! Sush." Elaine said. "Leave her alone!"

Dione was exited and happy for her sister; she was happy. But one thing he couldn't tolerate was her tardiness, as he stood on the bottom staircase of the house all he could do was remember all the good things his sister and him did when they where younger.

On the other hand Elaine was sad, she didn't want to get away from her sister she still wanted to be the priority in Elia's life but she couldn't and she knew that, after she scowled her big brother for hurrying her sister up, they waited for Elia to walk down the stairs for a couple a minutes meanwhile Samson arrived and stood next to his children.

"She looks beautiful, doesn't she?" Samson said while admiring her oldest daughter on the top of the stairs, Adelié next to her.

"She does." Elaine breathed, tears forming in her eyes.

Aelianna was standing on the top of the stairs, her hair was in a beautiful half up half down hairstyle filled with Gypsophila Flowers — Benedict's favorites — and her silk white gown with tiny light blue and light Sage green hung beautifully around her body, her light green eyes hold a shine and passion that made her eyes looked a lot lighter than what they actually were.  She let out a shaky breath and looked back to her mother who nodded at her.

With her silk gloved hand she took the rail of the stairs and started to slowly walked towards her Papa, brother, sister and Grandmother that where waiting for her at the bottom stairs, her mother following behind.

Aelianna laughed once she was in front of her family, her family in the other hand didn't laugh they just looked at her weirdly.

"Honeybee?" Samson asked.

"Sorry papa," she apologized for laughing. "I guess you didn't saw that I tripped." She giggled making her father smile.

"It's almost one, we need to get going." Dione said.

All the Veuilleton family mount the carriages and made their way towards the church, on the other side of town the Bridgerton family was also mounting their carriages except for Benedict that was on his horse next to Colin and Anthony.

The church was beautiful, it was classy and elegant. The guests were already in their seats and Benedict was getting ready to make his entrance, Anthony by his side. Taking a deep breath the music began, slowly walking down the aisle, nodding at the guests he knew.

When he reached the front of the church he stood side by side next to Anthony. His hands were sweating and his cheeks were a light pink. He was thrilled to finally call Elia his, but his shyness made him keep his gaze on floor.

On the back room of the church Aelianna and her father stood ready to walk down the aisle, the rest of the family teaching their seats once they arrived.

Samson turned to Elia and said, "I don't know what your future holds for you, and I know that twenty years from now many things will have happened that we can't predict. But whatever happens, and wherever you go, your Mama and I know you'll always have Benedict's love, and you'll always have ours." He started "Of all the things I've done in my lifetime, being your father and caring for you is by far my biggest achievement yet, successful marriage is not about finding a person you can live with, but finding a person that you can't live without and I know you've found that with him." Tears were falling down Samson's eyes but he kept going. " I love you honeybee, and I wish you the best." With a last kiss on her forehead the music began.