85. Special chapter: Everything I need is...

"Lisayaaah I can't believe you are getting married" I said to my best fried that looked so happy and gorgeous , "I know, time went really fast huh?" Lisa said smiling non stop at me, "You know I'm glad this will be a little ceremony, you know I never liked that much attention and things like this, only our family and closest friends, it's actually what Jennie really wanted and I couldn't agree more".

That's the truth Lisa was always so shy and a really private person, even when we met at school, we were in the same class and some how we collided on the door, she tried to help me but I ended up making a biggest mess when I spilled all my tea on Lisa's HW for the next class.

She was always really nice even that time, she just smiled at me, "Well at least my professor will know this hw is fresh made", that  made me laugh out loud, so I took her hand and we went to the restroom, I helped her to dry it on the hand dryer, but it still seemed kinda ruined, she just laughed and shrugged, "Don't worry, I'll just explain my professor that a tall girl attacked me with tea, I'm Lalisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa" I just smiled at her widely, she is the kind of person that makes you happy just staring at her, "Roseanne Park, it's a pleasure to meet you, and did you know you are speaking English?" Lisa laughed of course, Korean is kinda hard for me, I'm still getting used to, hey I'll see you later Rosé, it's shorter and suits you", she ran away, I was already late for my class but it was nice to meet someone like Lisa.

My friends were just playing around on the table we were getting lunch, when I saw Lisa walking and drinking Chocolate milk "Hey Lisaaaa!!, Here", my friends looked at her, "Ross is she the new student? One of my friends asked and I nodded, Lisa came walking and talked to me "Hi Rosé! It's good to see you, good I already turned all my assignments already" I laughed again, she really was nice "Come, sit with us" Lisa looked at me and looked kinda shy "I can't, I need to take my class now, it's a special one, and since I'm a foreigner I'm really obligated to take it, it's my Korean class, maybe will see each other later on" I just nodded and my friends were already going nuts over her, she was always really beautiful, tall, and kind, they had many questions but I couldn't answer anything since I only knew her name.

Days passed by and we took a couple of classes together but we didn't really had time to talk since she was always in hurry, she was already good at Korean but she needed to master it and the fact she preferred to speak in English made some professors get annoyed, and she needed to get better at writing it, let's be honest Korean it's not that easy, specially cause her head probably was a mess with many languages, she even had to take Japanese as a foreign language.

My friends were the kind you could call vain, I used to have so much fun with them but I didn't like how they acted sometimes, they could judge people easily, one day I was talking to Lisa about an assignment when one of them got seated by Lisa side and said in Korean "Ross did you know she got a scholarship, I mean maybe that's why her sneakers are so worn out" I Just rolled my eyes, "You know..." Lisa cut me off, "Yeah I have a scholarship, because I have talent, so I can save a little, they aren't worn out because I can't afford another pair, but because they remind me of my mum and they are my favourite and yeah I do speak Korean, I just get confused at writing it, and if I decided to say something it's because I can't stand your dumb words, I heard you a couple of times already" Lisa was amazing, so brave and at the same time shy, who knew she would stand for herself like that, I was really pissed "I think you should leave Min, I'm not sure I want to keep talking to you if you acting like this towards my friend here" I said and the girl was totally shocked, "I thought I was your friend Ross" I looked at her and just said "I thought the same, Lisa let's go".

Since that day we became really good friends and she was visiting home a lot, even my parents decided to adopt her, since they would visit me all the time, and they always saw Lisa there, she is just too charming and fun, if I can remind something good about my high school was meet my best friend and get her support, we were too young, she was living in a tiny room in our school dorms, I actually got to spent many days and nights and have a blast every time.