4.

"You mean to say that you wanted to proceed because you want to be part of that project?" Tzuyu asked her after sipping the water in her glass. She doesn't mean to sound sarcastic though, she was actually amused.

Sana chuckled and hug her from behind. "Yes! Ever since I read that research and found out the partnership of the hospital, I eventually dream to become a doctor and wanted to put that project in a big reality."

Tzuyu raises her eyebrows while the corner of her lips rose too. "Okay."

Sana playfully slaps her flat stomach. "I'm serious! I want to pursue that project because I want to have kids with you. Isn't it amazing to have like 5 children without using men?"

Tzuyu turned around to face her girlfriend. She's really funny yet inspirational in a way that she couldn't help but admire her more. She cupped Sana's face trying to find a hint of tease in her eyes, but Sana looks so serious.

Let's face it. It's impossible for both women to have kids on their own. Their safe and only options could be adaptation, surrogacy, IUI and IVF.

Sana finding out another option is ridiculously funny. It's not even confirmed yet but she wanted to be part of the team just because she wanted to pursue that dream of her having a baby with the woman she loves the most.

Tzuyu doesn't have the heart to break that dream of her. She respects it. And she loves her so much that she will do everything to support her.

"Seriously 5 kids?" She joked around making Sana pout.

"Yes!! Please please please."

"You know you're not asking for a candy, right?" She laughed and Sana's obvious giggles are music to her ear. The latter wraps her arms around Tzuyu's neck before kissing her softly and then playfully biting Tzuyu's bottom lips.

"Let's live happily and have a lot of kids. Mom and Dad will surely love their grandchildren."

Tzuyu playfully rolled her eyes just to stopped herself from smiling but her lips will forever betray her.

"Whatever you want, babe." She answered.

Sana giggles more. "Yes!! 5 children it is!!"

//[End of Flashback]

Life surprises you everyday.

They said.

You can't help to meet an unexpected person, you can't control the unexpected fate. Aside from being happy about the surprises you also can't help but feel the sadness of it. You can't always have a delightful experience and often times everything just makes you devastated.