𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 27𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸 

"You scheduled the appointment?" Fallon asked, eating some skittles.

Sorin nodded his head. "The 6th of November." He replied, handing Fallon some more skittles. "You did yo school work cause if youn pass that class, imma beat yo ass whether you pregnant or not." Fall said making Rin nod his head again.

He hummed and held his hand out for more skittles. "You know I can go to the store right quick n get you some, right baby?" Sonder said, handing him a cup of water.

"He'll be fine, he got a whole bigass bag anyway." Fallon said, waving him off and focusing on the TV. Sorin looked at Sond and shook his head.

"Thats yo wife. Thats yo wife." He mumbled, putting a handful of skittles in his mouth.

-

"No, look- I can't look, we on the phone, nigga." Joshua said.

"Bitch, you know what the fuck I mean. But look, imma need you to drive yo lil ass ova hea and let me fuck." Neith said, resting his head in his hand and looking down at the sweatpants he was wearing.

"Fo what? You should've went wit one of them hoes at that party." Josh replied making Neith suck his teeth and look up at the road when a car had passed.

"One of them hoes at the party gave me some shit and now I'm hard n shit so let me fuck." Neith said, feeling his pants tighten more than they were before.

"Please bruh, just one time. Then afta that, you can go back to whateva you been doin fo the past few weeks." He continued, trying to ignore how painful it was down there.

Josh smacked his lips and agreed before hanging up. Neith closed his eyes and ran his hands down his face, trying to calm himself down while wiping the sweat off his face.

"This why ion go to parties." He mumbled.

-

"Nigga, just sit down. Fuck is you hoverin ova the couch fo?" Kaltain said, lighting the blunt and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Dont fuckin worry bout it. Mind yo business." Joshua said, slowly dropping down on the couch and hissing a little when he did so.

"Thought you said yall wasn't messin wit eachotha nomo." Kal said, looking at him.

Joshua gave him a confused look. "You only be limpin and hissin n shit when you come back from seein mamas cousin." He said making Josh mug him.

"We not so be quiet." Joshua said, massaging his lower back. Sorin came out of the room with Elide following close behind him before he pulled Kaltains head back and kissed his lips.

"Whea you goin, mama?" He asked, kissing him again. "Pops need me to go to the store wit him." Rin replied, opening the front door.

"I love you." He said, waving at Joshua. "I love you too." Kal said, watching as Joshua waved back.

-

"Is that your dad?" A random girl asked. Sorin nodded his head slowly and backed up.

"He so fine, oh my god." She said, staring at Sonder who was paying no mind to her. "Is he single?" She asked, glancing at Sorin.

He pointed to the ring that was on Sonds finger and rolled his eyes when she tapped his shoulder again. "I know you see that." She said, looking down at Sonders pants.

"See what?" Sorin said, giving her a look of confusion.

"His print. Holy shit, he's huge, its like an anaco- Can you shut the fuck up? Thats disgustin." Sorin said, cutting her off when he felt his stomach get queasy.

"Anyways child, don't let my mama hear you talk bout him like that." He said, waving and walking off. "Fuck, I almost threw up. Nasty ass hoes." He mumbled, rubbing his stomach.

He grabbed a bag of cookies and put them in the buggy, following behind Sonder. "This why I made you come hea wit me. They talk to you instead of me." Sonder said making Rin look at him.

"Woow, so you usin me? I'm callin CPS on yo ass." Rin replied as Sond shook his head, resting his hand on Sorins head to move him out the way when a big group of people turned down the aisle.

"Thats alot of- Hey Quinn." Rin said, cutting himself off and waving. Quinn looked up and smiled, waving back and pushing Layton to the side when he saw him mugging Rin.

"Who that?" Sond asked, grabbing a pack of pear cups for Serephina. "Kaltains homeboys." Sorin answered, looking at the baby food.

Sonder hummed, looking back and staring at one of them, which was Layton, before mumbling something.

-

"Ion give a fuck, that shit belongs to me so she can stare all she want. She just not finna touch it." Fallon said, unbraiding his hair while sucking on a lollipop.

"And if a bitch do touch it and you let em do it, best believe I'll be puttin a bullet through both yalls head." He continued as Sonder moved him onto his stomach.

"Why would I let somebody otha than you, touch me?" Sonder asked, rubbing Falls sides. "You not cause I'll kill yo bright n ugly ass. I'll kill the hoe you slept wit too." Fallon said, mugging him and standing up on his knees.

He repositioned himself back down on Sond and slapped his hands when he tried to move him. "You gon make me get hard, baby." Sond said, watching Fall play with his hair after he finished taking the last braid out.

"Get hard then, nigga." Fall replied.