The Astromony Tower

Hey Millie can you come here for a second?" Cedric yelled from the kitchen of the Diggory residence

Hey Millie can you come here for a second?" Cedric yelled from the kitchen of the Diggory residence. Amelia walked down the stairs she had finished her first week at work. She had been hired as one of the breeders for Bowtruckers. The population of the creature has been dropping tremendously and Amelia has vowed to herself that she would do everything she could to save the creature. In the first week she had already successfully breeding 30 Bowtruckers. She did have to stay late and get their earlier but I hat means that there will be sixty new Bowtruckers in three months from now.

Amelia walked down the steps and into the Diggory's kitchen where Marie spent most of her time making food or just reading wizard fashion magazines. "Yeah?" She asked looking at the boy who was just standing in the middle of the kitchen floor. "I have a surprise!" Cedric said and Amelia noticed something behind his back. "What is it?" Amelia asked smirking. Cedric then pulled a blindfold from behind his back. "Oh no" Amelia said and the boy began to laugh. "It's good I promise!" Cedric said and Amelia put the blindfold on and grabbed Cedrics hand.

Amelia then felt herself spin through the air. Her and Cedric landed in a completely different place she could feel it with her feet. They were now on grass and Cedric then went behind the girl and slowly took off the blindfold. Amelia saw the small cottage in front of her and gasped. "Who's is this?" She asked already knowing the answer. "It's ours!" Cedric said and Amelia smiled and ran to the boy jumping up and down hugging him. "How did you do this?" Amelia asked curiously. "My father knew the guy selling it from work and so we talked and put in a offer and we got it!" Cedric said and Amelia kissed him.

"You wanna go inside?" Cedric asked and Amelia quickly nodded her head. They walked hand in hand to the cottage. The kitchen along with a small living room appeared. The walls were a gray. The kitchen cabinets were all white and there were stone countertops. "This is the kitchen!" Cedric said walking in and opening the older smaller white fridge.

"This is the dining room!" Cedric said walking into a room in the back of the house. The room had a larger table that was white on the hedges and benches and then a dark top. The curtains hung loosely on the windows. "This goes upstairs!" Cedric said taking the girls hand and walking up the stairs. "There's three bedrooms up here, one for us, and two for our future kids" Cedric said smiling. Amelia walked in seeing a king size bed already set up and the bed was made obviously by Marie because it was perfectly nice and neat.

"What do you think, I now it's a bit of a fixer upper we gotta clean it a little bit!" Cedric rambled and Amelia walked up and kissed him. "This is perfect" Amelia said and kissed him again. The two both fell onto the bed kissing. The rest of the night they spent tangled up together in their new home.

Cedric had made sure to tell the girl that he had already put up enchantments so no one can get into their home or near their home. Amelia was still a little delicate but she was getting better. It had been seven months since she had lost her parents due to Bellatrix Lestrange.

———————————————————————————

Amelia sat at the dining room table eating dinner at Cedric when she heard a sort of beeping noise. She looked at Cedric confused. "What is that?" Cedric asked he had heard it too. Amelia followed the sound of the beeping and then opened one of her cabinet drawers and saw their Dumbledore's army coin shaking. Amelia looked at Cedric in fear.

"Let's go!" Cedric said and quickly grabbed the girls hand. They then appearated to 12 Grimmauld place. Bill and Fleur were there and Amelia quickly ran up to them. "What's happening?" Cedric asked the two. "Death eaters are at Hogwarts we need to go!" Bill said and the four quickly appearated to Hogsmade due to them not being able to appearate into the castle.

They all ran quickly to the castle. The castle was filled with students running around scared. "Ver are vey?" Fleur asked a students who was running. "The astronomy tower!" He said and then quickly ran away. The four then ran towards the tower. The stairs leading up to it had at least a dozen death eaters. The professors of the school were all already dueling some of them. The four then split and began to duel all of them together.

Amelia sent a curse towards a taller bald man. He blocked it and then the two sent a curse at the same time causing the spells to interlock. The spells went back and forth until Amelia quickly cut it off and stunned the death eater backwards. Then a certain women caught her eye. The long messy hair of Bellatrix Lestrange was there. She turned towards Amelia and gasped in fear.

Amelia raised her wand and sent a curse at her. She blocked it and then sent a killing curse towards the girl. She quickly blocked it and then once again the two were dueling. The red and green went to together battling back and forth. The spells were causing the ground to shake around them. Bellatrix then cut it off and sent a curse towards the girl. Amelia was sent flying back and hit her head on the hard floor.

She felt her vision go hazy and tried to keep herself awake and back up. It felt as though she could move her bones though. She turned her head and caught Bellatrix running up the stairs of the tower. Amelia then took a deep breath and sat up. She stood up stumbling a little. She screamed when she saw Fenir Greyback slash his claw through the face of Cedric. Amelia sent a curse sending him back and through a window. She ran over to Cedric.

"You're okay" Amelia whispered to him as he grunted in pain. The werewolf venom was causing his face to sting. Amelia knew enough about werewolves that he wouldn't turn into one ever thankfully but the cut was most likely going to scar. Amelia then heard a noise. The door to the astronomy tower opened and Snape walked out. "Snape help me please!" Amelia said crying down at a now passed out Cedric.

Snape snapped his head at her and flicked his wand stunning her and sending her back. She now couldn't fight the urge to close her eyes and fall asleep into the pure blackness.

———————————————————————————

Amelia stirred and opened her eyes. She felt a extreme headache and grabbed her head immediately. She looked around and saw she was in the Hogwarts hospital wing. "You alright dear?" Madom Promfrey says walking over. Amelia tried to respond but couldn't her head was in so much pain.

She then remembered Cedric. She quickly looked around the room for him. She then saw him with bandages on his face and he was peacefully sleeping. She quickly tried to get out of bed over to him. "No no!" Madom Pomfrey said and then laid the girl back down. "Drink this it'll help with the headache" she said and handed the girl the drink.

Amelia quickly took it as a shot. The taste was absolutely disgusting but she fought through it and then sat up and ran towards Cedrics bedside. "Is he okay?" Amelia asked and grabbed his hand. "He'll be alright it'll just leave scars" Pomfrey said and then walked away giving the couple some privacy.

Hey guys so I thought if Cedric didn't die then he still needs something to happen to him. I switched roles and made him get attacked by Fenir Greyback instead of Bill Weasley. Thank you so much for reading I appreciate you all so much!