Sudden outburst

No one's pov:-

"Yeah Mark. Um, yea I found him." Jin says while passing a glimpse at Taehyung before concentrating on his phone again. Taehyung softly caresses Jungkook's fur till his Hyung is busy in his phone.

'I'm sorry for all this.' He slowly mutters in the wolf's ear and Jungkook feels butterflies in his stomach. 'Oh, how lovely and deep his voice is.' He chuckles at his emotions but snaps out of it when Jin again calls Taehyung's name.

"Let's go home now Taehyung. It's already 2 am and we have university tomorrow. You won't be able to get up if you stay up this late." Jin says with a straight face looking at both of them.

Taehyung pouts but quietly nods. He wanted to stay but he thought that mate would've wanted to sleep too. "Alright! Let's go. But Hyung can we come tomorrow too?" He asks Jin hoping for a yes from him.

"And why do you want to come here?" Jin asks and knows exactly what's coming next.

"Because I want to meet my mate" The omega replied looking at his mate who's eyes also shine at the thought of meeting again.

"Fine," Jin's words leave both of them surprised. 'So easily' they both thought but got cut off with Jin's words. "Tomorrow at 8 pm sharp and I want you're mate to come in human form rather than the wolf!" Jin says and Jungkook excitedly nods at it.

It's not a big deal to come in human form. He would have turned into a human right here only if he had brought some clothes. He sighs nth times in his thoughts today.

"Well, we should go then." Jin announces. And the younger nods. He went to his mate and slowly hugs him. ' I'll see you, tomorrow mate. And I hope I will know more about you.' Taehuyng whispered and pulls out from the hug.

Even though JK doesn't like it but still Jungkook holds him back so that he could let them go.

He saw Jin and Taehyung walked out of the forest. Jin was holding Taehyung's hand tightly as if he let him go he will disappear. Taehyung turns and waved a small 'bye' to Jungkook before they both went out of sight. Jungkook watched them leave and then turns and runs back to his pack with a smile on his face.

*Time skip*

Once he was near the packhouse he put on his clothes again and went inside. Not knowing what's coming next.

When he entered the house he was met with his parents, arms crossed and looking furiously at him. Jimin sleeping on Hoseok's lap and Yoongi and Namjoon sitting on the sofa.

"Someone has a lot to explain I guess" Hye Bin looks at her son with an intense gaze as of demanding answers.

"Sorry, I just got carried away" Jungkook replies head low. He doesn't want to hide that he got his mate but still he wants to talk once with him before he tells anyone else about him. Especially about his rank.

"You can hide it from anyone else but I can tell that is not the reason and wait did I smell another wolf on you?" Hyung Sik says. Eyes rather wide, gaining the attention of everyone around him as they all looked a bit shocked at him.

"Shit" He curses under his breath. 'I should have washed once in the waterfall. What if they recognize that it's a smell of an omega. Fuck you Jungkook.'

"JUNGKOOK! I'm asking you something." Hyung Sik finally shouted, his eyes glowing red as his dominating aura was surrounding the room. He was getting irritated by his behavior and getting the smell of another wolf that had put oil in his anger.

Everyone in the room flinches and Jimin jerks awake at the sudden tension in the air. His both mates surround him to calm him down.

"Honey, calm down. Let him speak." Hye Bin says trying to calm down her mate. She looks at Jungkook who's head was still low "Jungkook tell us where were you. Did you...?"

"What- Hell no! I won't do such a thing with anyone."Jungkook interrupts her which made her smile.

"Then why you had the smell of a wolf on you? With whom you were till this late?" Hyung Sik asks. His eyes were still red with anger.

Jungkook sighs. 'I guess I can't do anything about it.' He faces his father making direct contact with him. For anyone else, they would have already submitted but thanks to his true blood he was still standing in front of his father making direct eye contact. Everyone's attention was on the two true blood, as waiting for anyone to speak anything. Sleep was far away from Jimin's eye. When Jungkook left, everyone got worried, as they know the younger felt bad. But having another wolf's smell was far off they had ever expected.

"I was at the waterfall. And the other wolf's smell is my mate's smell." Everyone turns a bit surprised at Jungkook's words. They know he isn't telling a lie as they saw Hyung Sik smiling after knowing the answer.

"That's the best thing Jungkook. But why were you scared to tell us that?" Hye Bin smiles knowing that at least her son won't be sad like before now.

"It's because I couldn't talk to him. And I didn't want to mention him until I know a bit about him." Jungkook felt bad at how he was mute the whole time, how much he wished to introduce himself to his mate. But at least he knows his mate's name and face.

"But why Jungkook? Was there any problem in talking with him?" Jimin asks with concern on his face. He had always loved Jungkook like his brother so he feels bad knowing that he can't even talk to him on the first day of their meet.

"I was far from packhouse and I left my clothes here so I stayed in my wolf form and that's why I couldn't get to talk to him. And his brother came there to take him back home. " He says. Somehow he found all this funny yet it somewhat pains him too. He noticed everyone's concern look at him and speaks out again. "But don't worry, his brother had asked me to meet at the same place as tomorrow at 8 pm. Because he also wants to talk to me." His eyes shine and a small smile was formed on his lips at the thought of meeting his mate again.

"Well, That's good then. I can't wait to meet our future luna." Hye Bin smiles at Jungkook. It was after years since she had seen Jungkook's eye shine.

"Well, go back to your room kids. We'll talk tomorrow morning. It's too late now." And hearing him everyone rushes to their rooms not forgetting a 'Good Night Alpha and Luna'

Jungkook took a shower before going to bed. The thoughts of meeting his mate made him smile like an idiot As he slowly drifts to sleep. Not knowing he is not the only one who is thinking and getting excited to meet his mate.

_______________________________

So this is it for this update. Hope you had liked it. Please do share your thoughts and vote if you liked it.

Till then stay safe and healthy.
See you in the next update.
💜💜💜💜💜