|19|

"I'm really sleepy right now..." Luca spoke while laying at the picnic blanket that Deckard prepare for them after they dance through the night in this rose mansion.

They were laying here in the bermuda grass near at the Aphrodite inspired fountain was built in and they are facing the full moon that was shining the whole place.

"Well then should we head home for now then?" He suggested at her that made her nodded in no time.

Maganda naman ang bahay nito pero medyo haunted house and aura dahil giba at mukhang abandonado pa ang bahay at mukhang uulan na ata. She really love the vibe of the whole place, it was like a huge palace that Marilyn Moroe used to occupy but this was still under construction.

Tumayo ang binata na galin sa pagkaahiga nito at nilahad ang mga kamay nito para maka-ahon siya at tinggap na ito ni Luca. Sabay sabay nilang niligpit ang mga natitirang croissants at ang botilyang wine na ginagawa nilang hapunan habang nag sta-stargaze.

Luca knows Deckards situation now. Alam niya na bakit minsan cold ito na tao at minsan ay napaka-caring rin. She knows why this man's vauge affections towards her because he was afraid that something fatal might happened to her since now she was also one of Deckard's most eligable weakness so Luca take this as a chance to start guarding herself from his chaotic world.

"Are you really fine being with me? Staying at my side no matter how dangerous my world can be? I mean..... I just don't want to hurt you Lucreszia... I don't want you to be involved at my dangerous zone." He chant out of nowhere that made Luca rolled her eyes.

"Deck naman, minsan lang ako sigurado sa lahat ng desisyon ko at sigurado akong gusto kitang makasama kahit gaano pa nakakatakot ang mundo... Ayaw kitang mawala... Ayaw na ayaw."

All of her life she wasn't responsible enough to chose her own desision in life, she was sometimes felt cynical why the heck did she went this far and here comes this man that she trully treasures finally love her.

She really prefers living her life in peace, but she can't be in peace if there's no Deckard at her side.

"But... I'm a mess Kitten, everytime I tried to be a good man, I always fucked up. Knowing all the guys who can offer you a peaceful life, I would instantly felt insecure I always be that man man who bring peace with you but I just ca- Uhmm...." Lucreszia zip his mouth by crashing her kissable lips to Deckard rough lips and kiss it passionately until his tongue suddenly went unto hers by slying it all the way to her mouth.

She love the feeling of them kissing passionately but roughly. It feels like they were madly inlove by each other and it made the butterflies in her tummies flap their wings.

"Deckard, you don't have to be insecure by other boys who wants me. They maybe live in a peaceful life but the serinity that I've been feeling right now when I'm with you is unbearable.... Everything about you and even your worst feels like my sanctuary so please don't think the wrong way on what I love about you. Kung mababasa mo lang ang mga nasa iniisip ko kapag ikaw ang laman ng utak ko, pati ikaw mapapamahal ng walang oras sa sarili mo." Kung sorbetes lang ata ang lalake ngayon, talagang matutunaw siya sa pinag sasabi nito.

Puno ito ng sinseredad na nadama niya sa babae na pinaka-mamahal niya at nagpatibok iyon ng puso niya.

His heart sinks at her words....

"But you'll be living in danger." Knowing what his competitors and enemies in the lawless world would do at his woman since she become one of his weaknesess in life, they would hire a prominent assassins to kill her in just a snap of their fingers.

"I know that." Tanggap na niya ang katotohanan na kahit anong takbo pa ng mundo hindi na nila mababago ang katotohanan na ang lalake na pinaka mamahal niya ay isang tao na lumalabag ng batas at prinsipyo ng mundo.