Part - 11

(A/N :- This part contains slightly mature contents. Readers discretion is advised.)

Here you are getting ready for yet another dinner date with your amazing lovely and a little bit possessive husband, Jeon Jungkook. It's the third dinner night this week. After confessing everything to each other, he is spoiling you with all his love that he hid in the corner of his heart, reluctant to express.

Today it's a casual one. So you dressed up in tan brown cropped pants and black t-shirt paired with leopard heels pumps. As usual you applied minimal makeup and kept your hair simply down. You smiled, glancing at your figure in the mirror, satisfied by your simple casual look.

Climbing down the stairs you found Jungkook, looking as sexy as ever. He wore a simple black shirt and blue slim fit Jeans. But he had the top three buttons of his shirt unbuttoned, showing off his well built chest. He stood there looking all manly and godly.

'Can I fuck this date and drag him to the room, throw him on the bed and-'

"Are you okay?" He asked with an evident smirk lingering on his lips, noticing how you were drooling over him. Your eyes connected with his, making you turn pink.

You wiped off the embarrassment with a scoff as you took a few steady steps towards him. Without breaking eye contact you stood in front of him and started buttoning up his shirt. He raised an eyebrow, questioning your action.

"I don't want anyone to drool over what's mine." You gave him a tight smile.

He pulled you closer leaving no gaps between your bodies. "So it's not only me who is green eyed." Another mischievous smirk finds its way towards his lips.

"I think I have the right to get possessive and jealous over my husband, Mr. Jeon." You send him a playful smirk.

"Of Course! You have." His teasing smile made you jittery. "Only you have!" His grip against your waist tightened and eyes travelled down to your pink, plum lips. He blinked his eyes a few times to get rid of all the wild thoughts rushing into his mind and giving him a second thought to cancel all plans for the night.

"Can we go?" He forced his mouth to ask the question before pulling away. "Y-yeah." Your face still has a pink shade.

You followed him to the car porch. He handed you a helmet, making you arch your eyebrows. "Are we going on a bike?"

"Yeah." He hopped on the bike and wore his helmet. "Cummon sit." He swung onto the bike steadying it. "But why?" He always uses a car to take you out. But why a bike ride today?

"Bike ride is more romantic than a car, my dear wifey." He winked at you.

Whenever he rode the bike earlier it always crossed his mind how it would have felt if you were sitting behind him sticking close to his body, wrapping your hands around his waist. He had this desire when he was in school but he did not have a bike then.

You smiled before wearing the helmet and gripped onto his shoulders to sit behind him. He started the bike and his hands reached back, lightly grabbing your hands and wrapped it around his waist. "Hold me tight." You tightened your hold on him and leaned into his back as he rode off.

You felt the wind blowing past you. Your open hair was swinging with the flow of the breeze. Of course it's not the first time you are going on a bike ride. Your father used to take you on rides in your childhood. But with Jungkook it feels different.

Snuggling close to him you placed your chin on his shoulder, your lips curved into a light smile. You are pressing against Jungkook, as he drives through the city.