12 || The Offer

Song: Tank - When We (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Nico

I never understood the obsession with submission.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, took pleasure from it, but that was to a certain extent.

It got boring quickly.

And the good girl fantasy so many romanticized? Didn't fucking like it. You couldn't fuck a good girl the way I did.

But Bambi, she wasn't just the good girl type. She was the perfect angel type. The new born in a cruel world type. The impressionable and naive type.

The type that was so helpless and clueless it got to a point where it pissed me off.

But I'd be lying if I say I didn't consider the possibility.

"Then show me."

I was a pessimist not a masochist.

And when she was blinking up at me through those big fucking Bambi eyes, completely oblivious to what she was asking of me, I knew a complete fool would pass up the opportunity she presented.

I couldn't help myself, not when she was standing before me in a thin little tank top, her hard nipples faintly poking through the thin silk of her top and her eyes clouding with desire. She didn't even know what she was feeling and I'd never wanted to show someone pleasure like I wanted to in that moment.

Truth is, when she wasn't opening that mouth of hers or looking like a scared little deer, she was a man's wet dream.

Sinfully attractive, the perfect amount of ass- big enough to grab and hold onto. The perfect length of hair-long enough to wrap around my fist.

Objectively speaking, she was my type of girl. The type that I'd fuck if I saw her in a little black dress in one of my clubs. I'd maybe even consider fucking her again.

But I wasn't stupid enough to mix business with pleasure, especially not with someone like her. It would complicate things. She'd get attached and I didn't need that.

I needed to go on about my business and take care of my shit. I had seven pages of names to cross off and a runaway that needed to be found and killed.

"Teach me. I can learn."

I was no where near morally righteous but even I knew that there were implications to my actions.

If I indulged in the little Virgin Mary, I'd have to go about it differently.

I couldn't fuck her and dump her, it'd break her pathetic little heart and I didn't need her moping around. Not when I still needed to figure out what she was hiding.

I needed to get close enough to earn her trust, but not close enough for her to start needing me.

The way I saw it, she was an opportunity. An expensive puzzle piece that could get me ahead.

And then there was the other possibility that swam around in my head, what if she could be of more use than I was planning on her being?

She was new to the world and I'd seen first hand just how impressionable and naive she was. Her impressionability was dangerous and sadly for her, it had landed into the wrong hands. My hands.