part 24

Continue

Sid holding Sana closer to him.
Sana-What are you doing, Sidharth, everyone watching us, what will they think, leave me

Sid-never digging his nail more
Sana-sidharth please I am in pain with teary eyes.

Sid loose his hold and leave her waist .
Druv saw all he fist his hand in anger.

Sana going on so bad, how can he do this directly in front of everyone.

Ahana come near Sana and hold her hand.
Ahana -mami come with me I also want to dance with you come.

Ahana take Sana with her.

Druv -congratulations Mr shukla with side smile forward his hand.
Sid also joint his hand.

Druv-I will take back what you have snatched from me because what belongs to me will come to me.

Sid hold became tight and anger rush in his nerves.

Sid-I think u forget whom you are talking the sidharth shukla I am.
Sid-What i have is only mine no one can snatch from me and she is mine and leave his hand.

Sid-Stay within your limits, try to hit the mountain yoy will be shattered angry tone.

Druv -She doesn't love you but she has a lot of sympathy with me with a wink.
she will bring with sympathy and will come to me as you know  She is very afraid of losing her loved ones, she can do everything but cannot lose her loved ones.

Sana came near them.
Druv change his tone immediately.
Druv-I think if you do not like me coming here Sidharth, then I do not mind I just came to meet Sana.

Sid shocked by his change behavior and then look at Sana and get Druv drama.

Sana-what happen Druv all OK.
Druv-ya I think now I should go take care .
Sana hold Druv hand,
Sana -thank you Druv for coming here I am really happy yo get my friend back.
Sid look at them in anger Druv raise her eyebrow and give a look to sid.

Sana -bye
Druv -bye and leave.

Sid hold Sana hand and pull her with him.
Sana -What are you doing, Siddharth, where are you taking me.
Sid..
Sana -BOLO
SID.....

Sid took her in there room closed the door and pinned her in door and cage her between door and him.

Sana didn't get what happened sudden.

Sana look at his angry eyes which is blood shouted red .
Sid pressed his body on her hold her waist tightly.

Sana-siddddhathh are you OK in fumble voice.
They are so close that they can hear each other breath.

Sid holding Sana jaw tightly and came on her face,

Sid -One thing to be remembered always is that it is not only mine but only mine, whether you hate me or love me, you cannot be anyone except me.

Sana -sidhhharrthh tumm..

Sid pressed his lips on her cheek and said,
Sid-Put this thing in your mind, I do not tolerate anyone's finger on what belongs to me
Sid-and u are mine only mine .

Sana get scared by his move and anger in his eyes.

Sana feel pain her eye filled with tears by his tight hold on her jaw .
A tear skip from her eyes and fell on sid hand .

Sid came back in his sense he loose his hold and move back.

Sana look at him with scary eyes,

Sid look at scare Sana and he anger on himself why he always end to messed everything.

He turn and punch in wall in anger ,
Sana flinch in fear ,
Sid is punch again and again to give punishment himself to make her cry again.

Sana saw the blood came out from his knuckles.

Sana run to sid and stand in front of wall and sid stop his hand .
Sana nods no with teary eyes.

Sid fell on his knee and rub his face .

Sana feel very bad to see him in that state whatever change now but this is also truth he is her best friend sidharth and she knew his anger .

Sana seat beside him and try to hold
his hand.
Sid pull his hand back,
Sid-its OK let it be wo I.. didn't want ...to scared you I..

Sana -its OK
Sid look at her how easily she get calm .
Sana keep her hand on his face.
Sid looked at him,

Sana-
Siddharth I don't know why you thought I would leave you
Yes, it is true that I hate you, but it is also a fact that we are married. I do not mess with the relationship. I do not break the relationship. If we are married then I will fulfilled it.

My relationship plays a lot for me Sidhartha i never breaks them .
I am a orphan sidharth that is why I am afraid of losing every relationship, whether it is friendship or parents or lo....she stop her word and said

Whether we agree or not, we have already been married, I will not leave you.

All the worries of the sid fly in the air and he can breathe peacefully, he does not understand how easily she can said everything and how easy for her to make him calm.

Sana get up and make him seat in bed .she go to drawer and take out first aid box .
Sana clean the blood and apply medicine.

Sid is steel looking at her .
Sana -done she get up and move.
Sid hold her wrist and pull her Sana land in his lap.

Sana -siddd.....
Before she said something sid pull her in a tight hug.
Sana get shocked by his action .
Sana move her hand and hug him back.

Sid move his lips on her neck .
Sana fist her hand after feeling his lips on her neck.

Sid give wet kisses on her neck Sana close her eyes sid move a little and look at her face he eyes stuck on her lips and he move...........

Promo -sidnaaz first kiss with full anger😈😈😈😈😈
Socho aisa kya hua,

Vote 200+kiya karo yarr read karte ho then appreciate it also please acha bacha bano😜😜😜😜

Vote
Comment