Q&A answers + Random Short Scenarios

I completely forgot about this sorry but here-

To the dragons...

If you were an anime character which one would you be?

Sol: Well, frail boy says I'm like "All Might" and Y/n says I'm like "Rengoku-San!"Though the women at work call me Daddy and small humans on the street call me a "Dilf"! Those are anime characters, right? HaHa!

Though the women at work call me Daddy and small humans on the street call me a "Dilf"! Those are anime characters, right? HaHa!

Yang: Anime characters? Ah yes, some of the girls in the "manga" section of the library say I'm like an-...what was it again? Ah yes, they said I reminded them of a man called "Minato" from "Naruto." Did I answer the question well?

Yin: best.

Y/n: what?

Yin: best.

Tsunami: Eh? I dunno.

.
-•-
.
To the dragons...

What's your favorite memory with/about Y/n?

Sol (with tears in his eyes): That's an easy one! When she took over the playground, when Y/n was just a tyke! We didn't even have to tell her to claim it- she just did!

Tsunami (leaning back in a chair like an old man): Well...ah, this one takes me back, one day she just started bleeding out of nowhere from her- uh parts. We didn't know what to do, and of course, neither did Y/n, so she let us all out because we wanted to help her. Sol went to harass strangers on the street, asking what to do when a child starts to bleed randomly; Yin and Yang went to the store to get a first aid kit and me.

Well, that was the first time I learned to have respect for Y/n. She kept calm despite randomly having a uncloseable wound and being a very, very young child. That day I just stick by her side the whole day.

Y/n: oh yeah, I remember that. I still can't believe four ancient gods don't know basic female reproductive system stuff...

Tsunami: SHUT UP IM HAVING A MOMENT HERE-

-•-

Yin: My favorite memory, huh? Uh...probably when she first hospitalized some annoying human, haha!

Yang: My favorite memory is easy; when Y/n was only four, she would sit by me for several nights trying to learn how to read. The books I had were of old mandarin dialect, and she wasn't even very fluent in Japanese yet- so I figured that it would be better if she didn't try to learn my books yet so she wouldn't get it confused with Japanese.