T͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡-͜͡t͜͡w͜͡o͜͡

Amelia woke up the next day before robby. Happy that he was still there, made breakfast for the three.

Their favorite, waffles with cinnamon.

(a/n- tyler the creator waffles 😫)

The two others soon woke up and surprised the girl even cooked for breakfast.

"wow living with dad helped you cook huh," robby laughed

"she never cooks here either," johnny laughed

"not surprised," robby shook my head

"well how rude of you two," she giggled sitting down and serving herself some waffles.

"this is actually really good," johnny told her

"thank you," she smiled

"yeah you should become a chef," robby laughed

"i actually wanna be a model who eats pizza everyday," she laughed

"models eat a lot of pizza?" johnny laughed

"well this model here does," robby smiled

The three had a unforgettable breakfast, laughs here and there. finally getting a long.

Robby had left to do his training and the two others left as well to go to the dojo.

Tory met up with Amelia and miguel because johnny was going to take them.

They felt all comfortable with each other, even johnny was confused how they got so close so quickly.

The training was a lot. More intense than ever. But it didn't bother them, they knew they were getting something out of it.

At the end of practice hawk and amelia walked out like always to sit in his car and talk.

"you know how you said you made letters?" hawk told her

"yeah?"

"well. i hope neither of us die this summer," he looked at her, "because i know it would hurt both of us, and i'm not ready for that type of pain."

"hawk. i'm not gonna die and you're not gonna die," she giggled, "i've written those cards for years and i'm still here."

"i know but now i'm just worried alright?"

"don't be. i promise we will die of old age," she giggled

"alright," he said getting out of his sad mood, "ice cream?"

"HELL YEAH" amelia laughed, "if anything we can die from eating too much ice cream"

"wiat really?" he asked

"yeah search it up, almost every year someone is on the news from dying of ive cream," she looked at him

"can we just like stop talking about death?"

"yeah," she laughed

The two went to get i've cream and sat in the car like always listening to music.

Today's album was 2014 forest hills drive. One of their favorites. Now, the song No Role Mod3lz was playing.

(a/n see what i did there LMAO)

"do you ever think the workers are like 'these two again, gonna scare off our customers'" hawk laughed

"probably. they're just jealous that they don't have good music taste," she laughed

"true," he smiled taking some of amelia's ice cream, making her fake a gasp.

He kissed her cheek and laughed it off.

When the two finished their ice cream they went to amelia's house.

They took a nap there because they were still tired. They cuddled with one another. And even kept the door open so that Johnny didn't have to worry.

When the two woke up, Amelia had the greatest idea.

"i have a great idea," she smiled

"whats your idea, princess?" he asked

"disneyland. tomorrow."

"tomorrow?" he asked, "on a friday?"

"yes, pleaseeee" she asked

"fine," he laughed, "let's get the passes," he smiled

The two went online to buy a one day ticket. They were both excited, it was both the first time they were going.

They started packing their backpacks so they wouldn't be last minute.

Told their parents they wouldn't be at home the whole day, and that they would be at disneyland.

The two wanted the next morning to come quickly and fell asleep again.

After they ate dinner though.

The next morning they woke up at 6 am so that they wouldn't catch traffic and would be one of the firsts to get inside the park.

They stopped by to get a big breakfast. But later on continued to the park.

"dude i'm so excited," she smiled happily

"me too," he smiled, "it's gonna be so much fun"

"yeah hopefully we don't get stuck in full lines," she told him

"fast passes exists," he laughed.