Chapter 19: Power of an Amitayus

A/N: Sorry for the wait but I'm officially done with school! So I hope to be on these books a lot more now that school is out of the way, but I still have work so I will try my best! 
Enjoy the next chapter! 

"Young Y/N! We order you to surrender right now!" All Might yelled as he and the other heroes gazed up as I levitate in the air above the government facility. 

"Not gonna happen" I replied. 

"You're messing up the only chances we're giving you to turn your life around!" Midnight negotiated. 

"And here we go again, about turning my life around. My life was turned around the night you heroes stood by and watched my family get slaughtered" I said. 

"There was a disagreement between your clan and us heroes, they raged war on us" All Might argued back. 

"So that justifies their deaths? I'm supposed to see things in your perspective and just be okay with all of it? Sorry to say we both have different perspectives of what really happened"

"Think of your mother, Y/N. She wouldn't want you to do this, you're ruining the lives of so many people. Those men you just strapped bombs to, they had families! You stepped over the line" All Might lectured. 

"You bring my mother into this?" I asked, my tone darkening. 

"Your mother wouldn't want this!" All Might yelled. 

"How exactly could you have known that? When you're the ones who had a part in killing her?" I questioned, more like pointing out the obvious. 

"...I beg you young Y/N. Think about what you're doing-" 

"I did think this through. I've been thinking this through for years. I truly think, from the bottom of my heart, that each one of you deserve the pain I went through that night" I said. 

"There's no negotiating with this brat, we're taking him down right here and now!" Endeavor yelled as he blasted in the air to face me head on. 

"Endeavor wait!" Cementoss yelled. 

"We're heroes dammit! We don't wait for the villain to make the first move!" Endeavor yelled, reeling his fist back. 

"Flashfire fist!" He yelled and slammed his fist down on me. His fist slowed a few inches from making contact with me. 

"You're pretty brave, prideful even. Too bad that makes you stupid" I taunted, kicking Endeavor back down to the concrete below, making a dent in the ground. 

"That was a warning, take me seriously next time please" I requested. 

I felt a sudden pull from my infinity, like a great amount of weight was lifted off my shoulders. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion at the unfamiliar feeling, that I didn't notice All Might had jumped up and towards me. 

"Carolina Smash!" He yelled and slammed his fist on my Infinity. I felt a crack in the air and my Infinity shattered, All Might's fist knocked me to the ground.