Publishing

I GOT A PUBLISHING CONTRACT FOR ANASTASIA!

You can now preorder by going to my website: amarieauthor.carrd.co or clicking the link in my author description! On June 1st, Anastasia will be available to purchase on Barnes and Noble, Apple Books, Kobo, and Amazon!

This is huge! One of my biggest dreams is coming true, and it is all thanks to you. Thank you for loving this story as much as I do and cherishing it in your hearts.

With this contract, I was able to perfect this story. I got to work with an editor, and even an entire team who helped my vision truly come to life. However, I can not keep this story up.

I know a lot of people will hate me for this, but I will be taking Anastasia down from wattpad. Before you start the name calling, keep in mind that I am building a career in writing. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life, but I can't do that unless I make sacrifices like taking some of my best works off of wattpad and publishing them to get my name out there. I hope you can support my decision, but if you can't, I understand.

- I'll be adding more details soon, if you have any questions, please leave them here (please be kind and respectful) -

Thank you so much for all the love! Keep up with all of the information regarding release dates and such from my social media...

Instagram | amarieauthor
Twitter | amarieauthor
Facebook | authoramarie
Website | amarieauthor.org