21

Things had been going well for Jungkook. He had found comfort with Taehyung. In everything.

Well...

Almost everything...

Jungkook's lips brushed against Taehyung's. Pulling the older closer. Heavy breaths against each other's lips. Hands moving to grab at each other's clothes. Taehyung moved to leave kisses on Jungkook's neck. The younger's breath hitching in his throat. 

Jungkook's breath began to quicken as he gripped at Taehyung's shirt. Squirming under the older's touch. Closing his eyes and trying to enjoy it. Although when he felt Taehyung's hands travel lower he couldn't do it.

"STOP-" Jungkook blurted out. Taehyung's hands dropped off him as the older pulled away. "I-I'm sorry..."

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead. "It's okay. Don't be sorry. I won't force you until you're comfortable." He assured.

"Thanks..." Jungkook muttered back. Slowly getting off the older's lap. Watching as he got up to go to the bathroom. "Sorry..." He muttered again.

Jungkook sighed as he sulked back against the wall. Covering his face with his hands. 

He couldn't do the act yet. 

Jungkook sat quietly at the cafe. Picking at his food as the others made conversation. Glancing at Taehyung as he talked with Hoseok. Still thinking about what had happened earlier. It wasn't the first time he freaked out.

The first time he didn't feel that bad. However, the more it happened the worse it felt. Especially when he heard Taehyung... Having time to himself... He felt bad. 

The sinking feeling in his stomach returned. It made him think he wasn't good enough for Taehyung. Worried that eventually, he wouldn't put up with it. 

It wasn't that he didn't want to have sex with Taehyung. He just freaked out when they got to a certain point. Jungkook tried to get over it, he was able to get over other touches so why did it matter about these touches.

It didn't help they everyone around him was touchy and lovey. With the exception of Jimin, but it didn't help that he got hit on by random strangers every ten minutes. Namjoon and Jin's fighting had magically dissipated. The only type of fight they got in now were quarrels that ended much more... Adult like... Then they did before.

Yoongi was ALWAYS plastered with hickeys. Hoseok wouldn't let the poor boy cover any of them up either. So Yoongi would randomly show up looking like he got mauled. 

Which was fine... Humans are very sexual creatures... And as one of those creatures, Jungkook could totally have sex with Taehyung. It wasn't even a stranger! It was his boyfriend! Who he loved!

Totally easy!

That is if he didn't fail to have sex with Taehyung almost twenty times. But hey he wasn't counting...

Totally wasn't counting... 

Totally...

Jungkook grumbled as he tossed and turned in his bed. He can't keep having problems with Taehyung. Especially when he knows MENTALLY he wants it. So, why doesn't his body want it? 

He should definitely want sex more right?

What did people do to... Get in the mood?

Which is how Jungkook made the mistake of... deciding to look up porn!

Yeah... He got thirty seconds into the video before shutting his laptop and wanting to bleach his eyeballs. If anything it made his thoughts worse. They were so LOUD, and there was so much FLUID. Is that what he was looking forward to?

Is that what people were so excited for? 

Dear God, is that what Taehyung was expecting him to do?

Was he supposed to make those horrid noises? He didn't want to sound like a dying donkey...

So that's how he ended up back on his bed questioning his life choices. Staring into the familiar eyes of his plush owl Winston. "What do I do Winston?" He asked.

The owl didn't answer. Although, Jungkook wasn't sure if he would ever expect something different.

"THINGS WERE GOING SO WELL!" Jungkook yelled as he shook the owl. "Sorry..." He muttered afterward. 

"That's actually part of my problem! WHY AM I APOLOGIZING I HAVE BOUNDARIES!" He declared throwing the owl against the bed. Before picking Winston up again. "Sorry for throwing you... I know I just said I was going to stop apologizing but I am actually sorry about that..."

Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue. "Except I don't know what my boundaries even are..." He sighed. "I want to have sex with Taehyung I really do... At least I think so. Sex is normal for people right?"

Winston stared back at Jungkook.

"You're right that's a dumb question. It's a normal thing... Is it also normal for people to be..." Jungkook paused as he evaded eye contact with the plush as if he owed it money. "Terrified?" 

Jungkook turned the plush to the side. So, he didn't have to look at him.

"Don't judge me, Winston..." Jungkook said with a pout. "I'm not... Terrified per se... It's just every time we go to take each other's pants off my chest feels like it's about to collapse and my brain feels like it might implode, but not in a good sexy way? Is that normal?" 

Jungkook took a long pause. "It's not normal... What is normal?" 

Jungkook jumped as Taehyung entered the room. "Oh man, my screenwriting class is so dumb! I have to write a whole monologue by tomorrow!" The older complained. Taehyung tilted his head as he looked at Jungkook. "Are you okay?"

"What? Oh, I'm fine." Jungkook said quickly.

"Something's bothering you," Taehyung said dropping his stuff and sitting next to Jungkook. 

"No... What- What makes you say that?" Jungkook asked cautiously. 

Taehyung gave him a look. "You are talking to and cuddling Winston. You never do that unless you have something on your mind." He pointed at the owl.

Jungkook looked down at the owl before moving the plush out of the older's sight. "It's nothing..." He said.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

"It's really nothing Taehyung. I swear." Jungkook assured.

"Nothing you want to get off your chest?" Taehyung asked carefully.

"Well... There's actually this one thing..." Jungkook muttered as he picked at his fingers.

Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook, a little hopeful. Yet, also trying his best to not be pushy. "Yeah?"

"This thing that uh..." Jungkook quickly bolted out the door.

~

In the original chapter mapping, the book would have ended in this chapter. But congrats you get more after this because I wanted to add more things that I felt were important for Jungkook's character.