Chapter 88

"Hey, y/n!"

I turned around and saw Flash. I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked when he came close enough to hear me.

"Hey, I just wanted to talk to you," Flash said, leaning against my locker.

I grabbed my bag and slammed the locker closed.

"Well, I have to go and meet my boyfriend, so if you'll excuse me -"

"Wait, wait!" he said, grabbing onto my arm.

I was about to drop kick him like the baby he was when he pressed his ugly, fat, lips against mine. I heard a photo being taken as I pulled back and punched Flash straight in the nose. He reeled back and let go of me and I turned to see Troy, Flash's friend, running away with his phone out.

"Shit," I muttered, tears forming in my eyes.

I ran out of school and down the steps to where Peter was waiting for me. Troy was showing him something on his phone. My mouth dried up.

It was all a misunderstanding. Peter had to understand that.

"Peter!" I called.

Peter looked up at me with slight disgust on his face. As soon as Troy saw me, he bolted.

"Peter," I wheezed when I reached him. "That - that wasn't - I didn't -"

"Calm down," Peter said. 

I took a deep breath.

"If... if that was what I think it was, then I was... framed. I didn't kiss Flash, he kissed me! I swear!" I cried.

"Hey, hey, calm down Darling," Peter said, wrapping his arms around me. "I believe you. Why did you think I wouldn't?"

I sniffled.

"I - I don't know. I just don't want to lose you and I was scared that a misunderstanding would take you away from me," I admitted, still buried in his chest.

Peter squeezed me tighter. 

"You can't get rid of me that easily," he said.

I smiled.

Twitter

troy123

y/n stark kissed flash thompson even tho shes dating peter. knew he wouldn't last long lol @y/nstark @peterparkour #cheatingbitch

[photo]

(I DONT HAVE A PHOTO SO MAKE ONE UP THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT)

~ Peter POV ~

Group Chat

The Avengers

Mr. Stark

y/n please tell me the tweet is lying

Peter

It is
flash kissed her, not the other way around

Natasha

how do you know?

Peter

she told me

Bucky

and you believe her?