'Gumdrop, You Imprinted!'

La Push
Emily's House

Jacob pulls up, he and Harley climb off the bike. A sigh leaves Harley's lips when she looks towards the cosy house, she loves coming here. A place surrounded by nature and away from everyone. Jake looks to Harley with a raised brow.

"What happened to Bella's arm? I'm pretty sure it wasn't broken last time I saw her." Harley shrugs.

"She apparently had a clumsy moment and fell down in her room, hard enough to break her arm." Jacob scoffs at this.

"That definitely sounds like something she would do." Harley chuckles.

"That's very true, and I would have believed it if my mates didn't look satisfied when I told them about it." At this, Jacob laughs.

"I shouldn't laugh, but with how Bella acts towards you she deserves it." She goes to answer but is stopped by the opening of the front door.

Jared, Paul, Embrey, and Quil pile out, shoving the last of a meal down their throats. Letting out a squeal, she runs towards them and jumps into Paul's arms. Squeezing him with all her might, Paul chuckles at the action.

"Whoa Dollface, if I didn't know any better I would think you were trying to squeeze me to death." She pulled her head back with a smirk.

"I could do it too." She laughs and hops down, going to give everyone else a hug in greeting. Once done, she stands a bit away from them, hands on her hips and a bright smile on her face. "Even though I just saw ya guys on the weekend, I still missed all of ya."

Jared gives her a teasing look. "Missed us more than the leeches." She points her finger at him teasingly.

"You mister have gone down the list of who I missed the most." He pouts at her jokingly as the guys laugh, Jared glares at them and starts to push the others around, starting a roughhouse between them.

Harley rolls her eyes at this. Behind them a slender girl with cropped black hair exits, Leah Clearwater, 19. Harley turns towards the sound, wondering who this was.

She turns to Jacob to ask but sees his eyes light up, staring at Leah from the distance. As she comes closer and Jacobs smile starts to grow, Harleys curiosity grows as well.

"Who's that Jake?" He shakes this head a little, as if to clear his mind.

"Harley, this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter." Harley looks to Leah with realisation, now knowing why she looked somewhat familiar.

"Hiya, I heard about what happened to your dad. I'm really sorry." She doesn't say anything but nods. Jacob clears his throat nervously.

"Hey Leah-" He doesn't get to finish as Leah turns and starts to move towards the woods to start her patrol. Harley looks to Jacob with a raised brow.

"What the hell was that Gumdrop? Do ya like her or somethin?" We can hear the snickers from the others as they listen to their conversation.

"Or somethin." Quil says teasingly. Jacob gives them a glare of annoyance before looking to Harley with a blush, his hand rubbing the back of his head.