You/Ririka Momobami - Killer

TW: Mentions of death

AN: I wasn't sure if this is what you meant but let me know if it isn't so I could rewrite it

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

"We can't keep doing this, (y/n)

"We can't keep doing this, (y/n). This is the second time that we've had to step in. We're exhausting our connections and I don't think we'll be able to help you out a third time."

"I'm sorry, father. She just made me so angry. You can't blame me for my actions. She deserved everything that came to her for what she did to me."

Your father turned to your mother to help him out. He wasn't sure what to say without getting you angry. They were scared of you because they knew that if they pissed you off, they would meet the same fate as the two girls that you had been dating.

"Just be careful, (y/n)."

"I'll try my best, father."

Your father let out a sigh of relief as your mother burst into tears when you leave. They didn't know what to do with you anymore. If they turned you in, they knew you would actually hunt them down for betraying you. All they could do was hope that the cops would eventually piece everything together.

X

You stood at the entrance of the academy, finding yourself yet again to be the new girl at school.

"You must be the new girl, I'm Ryota Suzui, the class representative."

You wanted to scare him off but your fathers words repeated in your head. You needed to attempt to be a normal student for once. At your previous schools, you were left alone after scaring everyone but your target. Your methods worked to get her to approach you but you couldn't do it this time. As long as you focused on pretending to be normal, you wouldn't have a chance to find another target.

"It's nice to meet you, Ryota, I'm (y/n). Will you be showing me around?"

"I will. Come on. We still have some time before school starts so that I can show you around."

X

The more you learned about the school, the more you realized that there could possibly be other people like you. Normal people wouldn't gamble away their life or all their money on some stupid high school game. While it was rare to find someone that had previously taken a life before, you hoped to meet someone like you. It wasn't fun to kill others on your own. The only exceptions were when you had to take out your anger on those who caused it.

"Ryota!"

The two of you turn around as someone calls his name.

"M..Mary? What can I help you with?"

"Where the hell is Yumeko? We were supposed to talk...."

You stopped paying attention to what the blonde was saying as you stared at her friend. Her innocent look might fool everyone but it wasn't fooling you. One look at her eyes and you just knew she was hiding her real self. You had promised your father you were going to attempt to be a normal student but you couldn't pass up the opportunity to be with someone that could potentially be like you. She was exactly who you had been looking for in the other two.

"Ryota, who were those two? They seemed important and like I needed to know them."

"Oh. The blonde one was Mary Saotome. She's a pretty good gambler. The other girl is Ririka Momobami, she's the Vice-President of the Student Council."

They left before you could introduce yourself so you had asked Ryota about them. You asked him more questions at random that gave you more information about who Ririka was and the persona she had created to paint herself as someone innocent.

X

After Ryota left you in your homeroom, you started to come up with a plan on how to approach her and get her to reveal who she really was. The hardest part would have to be for her to trust you. You had a hard time trusting people so you knew it wasn't going to be an easy task but you would do it for her. She was who you were destined to be with. You would only ever be truly happy with someone who was like you.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sayaka I... - Electric

Kirari Momobami - Gun

Ririka Momobami - Opposites

Yumeko J... - Business

Sachiko Juraku - Ache

Ririka Momobami - Debt //notes

Rei Batsubami - Ask

Kirari Momobami - Away

Kirari Momobami - Reunion 

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------