Ch. 18

January 4th, 2021
Atlanta, Georgia

Cali's POV

" So, he's still mad about you having a brand ambassador deal with Savage X Fenty?" Ari asked me.

" Yeah, he was low key still mad about me trying to sell his painting. So, me working fa Savage Fenty was just the topper on the damn cake."

" I don't get why it's a big deal. It ain't like you wasn't showing ya pussy or nun. Hell, if Rihanna was to offer me a deal right now. I'll post every hour in ha lingerie, and I wish Pjay would fix his mouth to say some bout it. I'll bat him in his shit so damn quick." Ashley said causing me to laugh cause I know she was dead serious.

" Right, he act like I was on live pussy popping on a handstand or some. He just did the most fa no reason if you ask me." I said rolling my eyes.

" I don't agree with him being mad about the whole brand ambassador thing, but come on Cali. You gotta admit you was wrong fa trying to sell his painting without talking to him first. I think y'all just need to communicate better." Kennedy said.

" And I can admit to dat. I was wrong fa dat, but y'all know I did it only with good intentions behind it. I just wanted to give him a push in the right direction." I said truthfully.

" We know, but there was other ways of doing that." Kennedy said.

" And she's tried all of em, and they didn't work. So, what else was she suppose to do? Bezel ya typical New Orleans nigga. Don't like fa people to tell em what to do, hard headed, and think they know every damn thang." Ashley asked.

" I've literally tried everything, so now I'm just gone let him figure it out." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" So, you gone quit being their brand ambassador?" Ari asked.

" Fuck no. He don't like me working fa dem, and I don't like him being in the streets. So, we even. He'll be ight." I said.

" We'll AK's first birthday party coming up. Have you came up with a theme yet?" Kennedy asked.

" I'm in between two themes right now. Cause he really like cars and dinosaurs, so it'll probably be one of those."

" I can't believe he's almost one. It feels like you just had him." Ashley said.

" Speaking of A'Kyrie. Where he at?" Ari asked.

" I know right. My baby is getting so big. I wish he could stay this luh forever. And he's with Key. It's his weekend to have him." I whined.

" Cali, you gotta let our son grow up, so we can make another one." Kennedy said.

Trey walked in on our conversation laughing, " Ight, Kenn keep on Key gone beat yo ass. He done told you bout claiming AK as ya child."

" Ain't nobody worried bout his pencil neck ass." Kennedy said waving him off.

" Ooh, cuzzin look at chu looking like a trade and stuff. You pressure." I said to Trey.

" Girl, please don't get him started." Ari said rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

" You already know how I'm coming with this shit. Ya heard me!" Trey said cockily.

I laughed as I pulled out my phone recording him on my Insta story.