first date

- wholesome content yuh
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

i was excited cause i matched with a very handsome boy on a dating app. he seemed so sweet and i had high hopes for him. i was scared he was gonna be a douche bag. i still decided to get my hopes up and get very pretty for this occasion. he was gonna pick me up soon so i was getting ready.

the fit^

the fit^

i had no clue what we were gonna do on this date and there was always the chance of getting kidnapped and sold so.... i was always prepared for the absolute worst.

i was surprised when i heard to doorbell ring. usually these guys just tell me they're here and i have to awkwardly walk to their car while they stare at me. i answered the door and he stood there looking extremely handsome. "hey you ready?" he smiled widely. man he was gorgeous. my hopes sky rocketed even more.

when i nodded he held his hand out for me to take it. he walked me down my front steps and opened the passenger door to his very cute car. i already felt extremely comfortable besides the raging anxiety i was feeling, because he was quite literally the most gorgeous man i'd ever seen in real life. he got in the car and looked over at me. "what are you staring for?" i looked down and blushed. "you're very beautiful."

he bluntly said like it wasn't going to make me turn bright red. "you're very pretty as well." butterflies flew through me as i complimented him back. he chuckled and started the car. "so where are we going?" i stared as his eyes focused on the road. "i have something planned that i think you'll like...at least i hope so."

he looked nervous. his body was tense. my foot bounced up and down on the floorboard as i played with my hair. i subtly stared at him every once and awhile admiring him. i was amazed that this amount of beauty was possible. i loved every little thing.

soon we arrived in a parking lot and he backed himself into a spot. "the beach?" i smiled. "just wait there's more.." he looked excited. he got out of the car and i followed. he opened his trunk and there were blankets and pillows and a picnic basket. "wow.." i almost teared up i felt so special. "is this something you like?" he looked worried. i put my hand on his arm. "this is something i love." a little smile fell upon his lips. he began to grab the stuff from the trunk.