26.Your Story

Gulf touched his lips to Mew and slowly enter his tongue inside mew's mouth..and pushed honey to mew's mouth....

M: Mmmm tried to move his head coz he really doesn't like the taste of honey but Gulf grab his face... de-attached his lips and said Baloo stop moving....you will feel better in some time...I am not listening to anything..you should have said this earlier...

Gulf again takes a spoon full of honey and puts it in Mew's mouth...he did this for 2 more times and then gave mew water to drink...

M: pouted I didn't say anything coz you were so happy while eating that...and I wanted to see that happy face of you...I am ready to suffer again to make you that happy...

Gulf got stunned by listening to mew...to avoid any situation he tried to get up coz he realized he is sitting on top of mew...

M: pull Gulf towards him...stay like this for some time...

G: Lay on Mew's body and asked are you feeling better??

M: Much better...thanks...Mau..ahhh Mau Zee and saint are going on a date tonight .. I want to take you too...will you come with me...

G: humm...where we are going??

M: smiled ear to ear...and answered to a very beautiful place...just be ready in the evening...

G: Baloo I feel you do a lot for me even after what my dad did to you...how I will pay you for everything...

M: very easy Mau you just smile and the purpose will be served...I want to know you more Mau can we talk more about ourselves and less about others...

G: hmm now can we go down...I have to show my dress to Saint...I want to make him more jealous...

M: Hmm go...he grabs Gulf's face and gave a peck on his lips ...Gulf left the room and call Saint...

G: See what Baloo...I mean Suppasit buy for me...

Saint: Wao they are so cute...from where did you buy it...coz they don't look branded...

G: yeah they are from the local market and today I learned that locals are better than branded...you know I ate stall food too ...it was so yummy...

Saint: oh so that's the reason for Mew's condition...

G: Hmm I was not aware and he didn't tell me this...by the way where you guys are going tonight....

S: We are going for ...wait why are you asking...coz as I know Mew has arranged some surprise for you...you cheater cock I won't tell you else Mew will kill me ....just get ready and wait for your surprise...I am sure you will love it..

Zee: Babes I am going to check some securities you be ready in the evening...and take my clothes too we will spend the night outside ..Gulf you too take extra clothes with you....

G: Why we are staying somewhere else...??

S: coz we have our anniversary tomorrow so at midnight we will celebrate it in some special place...and you guys are also coming....so why don't you two also spend the night there...

G: Suppasit didn't tell me all this, okay I will pack extra stuff ..Saint can I ask you something...

S: Yes Gulf you can ask me anything...

G: how do you two fall in love ... I mean you said you are from a very reputed family and Zee born and brought up by a Gangster and the work he does....