one

01. Growing Pains

Aria gasped and opened her eyes in shock, she sat up and realised she was in her and Caroline's shared bedroom, Damon was sitting infront of her, and Kol was by the window.

"Damon?" Aria whispered confused, she didn't know what was happening to, she didn't know why she felt so weird.

"Hey, it's okay Ria, you're okay" Damon said, holding Aria's hand.

"What happened?" Aria asked confused.

"You and Jeremy were in an accident" Damon replied.

"Oh my god, Jer" Aria whispered, suddenly remembering the accident, "Is he--is he okay?".

"His fine Ri" Kol assured, "He wasn't as hurt as you, just a small concussion and few scratches here and there".

"What do you mean he wasn't as hurt as me?" Aria asked confused, "And why do I feel so weird?".

"Ria, you need to relax and just listen to me carefully, just don't panic" Damon said.

"Something happened, didn't it?" Aria asked, seeing the worried faces of Damon and Kol.

Damon sighed, "When you collapsed, Jeremy took you to the hospital, you remember that?", Aria nodded, "Turns out, your injures were much worse then Meredith let on, and without telling anyone she used my blood to heal you".

"And when you and Jeremy got into the accident, you died on the spot as the truck had hit your side, but you had vampire blood in your system, which is why you came back" Kol explained.

"As a vampire" Aria whispered shocked, "I came back as a vampire".

"There's something else Ria" Damon said.

"Do we really have to tell her that now?" Kol snapped, knowing what Damon was about to say, "She's already going through so much".

"The sooner we tell her, the sooner we can ignore it" Damon retorted.

"What else happend?" Aria asked confused.

"Meredith didn't just give you my blood, she also gave Elena my blood" Damon replied, "And Rebekah decided she didn't want to run from Alaric for the rest of her life, and she knew if you or Elena died, Ric would die to, so when Matt and Elena were coming back to town, she drove their truck off the bridge, Stefan manged to save Matt but not Elena".

"Basically, you're not the only person whose in transition" Kol said, "Turns out the doppelganger refuses to stay dead".

"I-I don't know what to say" Aria whispered, feeling extremely overwhelmed.

"Look Ria, we will deal with everything else later, but right now you need to feed and complete your transition" Damon said.

"My magic" Aria whispered, tears welling in her eyes, "I'm going to lose my magic, aren't I?".

Kol sighed, "Yeah, you are".

"There maybe another way" Stefan said, entering the room with Elena, who looked like she had gone through hell and back.