𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

"President Perfect"

Since the day (Y/n) was deemed the head of the student council, his peers soon dubbed him as being "President Perfect"

Being the adopted son of the owner of the Nanami conglomerate, he lived a wealthy and quite the lavish lifestyle.

Often being compared to his older brother, Ryusui, for his immense success in ship making and sailing, (Y/n) made it his goal to surpass his brother in every way possible.

This resulted in him being overly skilled in almost everything he does.

Aside from his perfectionism, his older brother had also rubbed off on him.

While he didn't have the same greed Ryusui had, he was a bit too self-centered and condescending.

Though the young Nanami was very dependable and always took care of his responsibilities, the cons would always outweigh the pros.

The (e/c) eyed male was arrogant, maybe even a bit narcissistic.

And while he does come off as your typical arrogant playboy who thinks he owns everything he touches, this act was only used to hide his insecurity and jealousy of everyone else.

He may not show it much, but he longed for a normal life.

A life where he wasn't a possible heir to Nanami Corp.

A life where he needn't worry about the pressure he felt whenever his peers would do so much as breathe his way.

A life where nobody would compare him to his beloved older brother.

A life where he wasn't "President Perfect".

But of course, not everyone can get what they want.

You, the reader, will be portrayed as Takehaya Seiya from the anime "Tsurune". Though, this doesn't typically have any major relevance to the plot so you are free to deviate from this decision if you wish :)

This was only for aesthetic purposes and also probably because I'm one step away into being emotionally attached to this character hehe

And if it wasn't already obvious, this book will include some characters from the manga that have not yet made their debut in the anime.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this book. I hope you enjoy, president perfect.