♡22

I found a love for me~

Next day.

Everyone was out at the beach wearing their swimsuits and swim shorts.

Haechan was sitting on a beach lounge chair under an umbrella when suddenly someone video called him. As soon as he saw the name on his phone screen, a big smile appeared on his face. "YAHHH GUYS MARK IS CALLING!!!" This took everyone's attention who were happily playing beach ball on the beach. All of them quickly came towards Haechan. The tanned boy recieved the call and was greeted by the Canadian.

"Yo dude!!! How are you?", Mark asked.

"I am fine. But Makgeolli you will regret that you didn't come with us."

"Believe me I am already regretting it", Mark said with a laugh.

"Give it to me." Jeno took Haechan's phone. "Mark how are you?"

"I am good. It seems like you guys are having a lot of fun."

"Yes-"

Renjun cut him off by snatching away the phone. "Let me show you this place." He changed the camera from selfie mode to back mode and showed him the whole view. After showing him the place, he again changed it to the selfie mode.

"Woahhhh!!! It's really beautiful."

"I know right."

"Let me talk with him." Renjun gladly handed the phone to Soojin. "Mark how is the wedding preparation going on?"

"Good but I'm very tired. They are making me work all day now." Hearing Mark, Soojin and Renjun laughed.

"You are missing out everything", Aeri said.

"You should blame my brother. Who told him to announce his marriage so suddenly?"

"Like really we planned everything and then you told us you have to go to Canada for your older brother's marriage." Minjeong pouted.

"The wedding is day after tomorrow right?", Ningning inquired and Mark just nodded. "What time is it now in your place?"

"It's currently 9:32 pm."

"Give the phone to me. Let me talk to my son." And with that Chenle grabbed the phone from Soojin. "Mark did you eat properly? Are you sleeping well? Don't stay awake late at night. Take care of yourself."

"Ok daddy! Don't worry I'm absolutely healthy." Mark laughed.

"Cute~", Chenle adorably said.

"You know here the food is so delicious. Like I can eat all day", Sungchan said with a broad smile.

"And the nature is so beautiful here. It's so relaxing." Shotaro showed his eye smile.