No More Mr Cinderella Man

The very next day, Gulf was still out like a baby sleeping in, as he hugs Mew who was busy smiling and tighten his hug around Gulf's upper torso while he unconsciously snuggles closer.

As he contents with his current situation, he couldn't help himself from having flashbacks, back to 7 years ago where all of this started.

It was dinner time, where a tired 24 years old Mew come home from a very long case study in his university and was greeted by his father's close friends, Thanayong and Ampha Traipipattanapong together with his own father, Alex Jongcheveevat.

"Sawadi-krap dad, uncle, aunty" greet Mew as he walks over towards them.

All three of the adults smile at him brightly and greet him back; "Sawadi Mew".

Mew instantly can smell something fishy between them as his instinct kick in and at that moment he quickly excuses himself while taking a big stride towards his room, relief that he managed to slip away from them.

But his plan was cut short as he walks towards the kitchen area but was caught by the three of them who was busy talking at the dining table while their food was being served.

"Mew, come here for a second," said Alex as he smirks at his son's attitude.

Fully aware of his own son's action that is like his own, he knows that Mew will try his hardest to escape from being interrogated by them as they will talk till late at night asking plenty of questions, some were the same old questions meanwhile some weren't but mostly isn't that case.

"Come, Mew, let's have dinner together," said Thanayong as he pointed towards his front where a series of empty seats while both of them smirk at Mew who nods in defeat.

"Don't worry my son, we will ask a simple question while you finished your food," said Alex as he busies cutting his half cook steak.

"Okay dad"

Ampha begin the question session first; "Mew, I will cut to the chase since none of these men will say anything," as he glared at both Thanayong and Alex who was busy stuffing themselves with food.

"Yes, aunty?"

"I have a proposal to lay out to you and it's totally up to you to agree on it or rejected it. So, my son Gulf, decided to further his study at Russian Major in Business Administration in which he will only get our approval if he marries you. So without delaying anything, we are here to ask you, will you take our son, Gulf, as your husband?" asked Ampha as she looks at Mew with a motherly love face.

Mew who was unexpected at the question suddenly coughs like crazy as he slightly choked on his asparagus. In a coughing fit, Alex was trying his hardest to not laugh at his son's reaction as he proudly smiles while closing his eyes for a second while taking a sip of his red wine while both Ampha and Thanayong softly chuckle at Mew's reaction.

Mew quickly calm himself then asked; "Sorry, what?! Aunty want me to marry Gulf? Did he know already about this?" before he take a sip of warm water.

Thanayong picks up his white wine, take a sip then says; "He didn't know yet as we want you to know it first," while Mew looks at them with a questionable expression.

"But why me though?".

This time, it's his father, Alex who interject; "That's because my son, we all know, including your mom, know that you have a huge crush on Gulf since he's small," as he winked at Mew who looked at him with a wide eye before he turns his head to look at his plate before he replies;

"Th-th-that, that's something you adults shouldn't know," in a low voice as he shyly admits in front of the adults.

"It's okay my son, we all know that. Well more like your mothers were hoping that you two will end up together as you two are cute together and very clingy with each other".

"Oh, we do notice that you two kinda distance yourself from each other lately so that's why we want you two to be together, besides with this legalisation of our clans, it might take a toll not just on us but also towards the two of you. But at least you two will have each other at the end of the day since you know very well of each other's attitude" said Ampha.

Mew was reluctant as recently Gulf started to distance himself from him and it's almost like he purposely avoided him with every chance he gets thus making it hard for Mew to chase him, win him over and get closer with each other as they use to.

"I'm okay with this as long as he himself agree on this too," said Mew full of confidence as he smiles at them who nod their head and continue with their dinner.

As Mew was smiling like an idiot, he could hear a slight groan coming from Gulf who was trying to wiggle his body around from Mew's hug but due to the restricted space, his action makes him slightly regain his consciousness.

Gulf could help but murmur lowly cursing his husband; "Fuck Mew" in a hoarse voice as he tries to turn his body by halted due to his body in pain

Gulf felt as if he was being hit multiple times by a car on his lower torso meanwhile his chest was being clamped by something as it felt sore. Mew who was looking at him smile proudly as he said; "Good morning my wife," in his silk seductive low voice.

The hot-tempered Gulf is back as he curses his husband off; "Fuck off Mew, you did this to me. Now I'm sore all over" while glaring at his husband who still lovingly stare at him.

"Want me to fill you a warm bath to reduce your soreness?" asked Mew as he kisses Gulf's head.

"Hmm"

"Okay tee-rak, give me a second"

"Oh, do you want brunch?"

"Hmm"

"Dine in or out?"

"Hmm"

"Tee-rak, do you want to eat out or order room service?"

"Hmm"

"Tee-rak, dine in or out?"

"Seriously Mew! Use your brain for once. I'm fucking sore as if I'm being hit by a car on my lower torso meanwhile my chest hurt like a bitch"

"Okay tee-rak, sorry, room service it is then"

As soon as Mew apologise, he quickly heads over to the bathroom, fill the bathtub with slightly hot water to reduce his soreness. After that, he walks back towards the bedroom, picks him up bridal way walk back into the bathroom, slowly place him down on the warm bathtub which subconsciously makes Gulf's lowly moan at the warm touch of the water while Mew's junior slowly wagging its flag up.

The moment Gulf saw Mew's junior, he quickly mutters;

"You better calm your nong down Mew or else you will lose it as I'm not in the mood to help you with it," while he does the scissor hand then cut his index fingers indicate that he will cut his penis off.

"Tee-rak, don't scare junior. This junior of mine is precious. If you cut it off what will I do to pleasure you with" said Mew cheekily as he winked at Gulf before he quickly walks out from the bathroom while Gulf shakes his head and smile at his silliness.

Gulf then slowly stretch his body in a relaxed position, he places his head on the edge of the bathtub as he closes his eyes but not before he murmurs lowly to himself.

"Hmm, it seems like there's no more Mr Cinderella for me since I'm really being tie down with him".