(Random)

Jimin flinched when Jungkook suddenly touched his hair. He looks at him, full of suspicion.

"Did you and Taehyung fought again?" He asked, stepping back from the younger.

"We didn't." Jungkook answered and cling his arm over his shoulder.

"Then what are you doing?" Jimin glances at Taehyung's direction.

"I just want to see his jealous side again." Jungkook said, subtly glancing towards his boyfriend who is staring at them from afar, face blank.

"Ha, I don't think you should do that.. last time you end up crying asking for his forgiveness all night when he ignored you totally." Jimin scoffed.

They both alerted when Taehyung stood up from his seat. "I think he noticed." Jimin whispered.

Jungkook frowned when Taehyung, instead of walking towards them went to hobi. He sat beside him and subtly put his hand on his thigh. Hobi who has no clue looked at Taehyung and clung his arm over Taehyung's shoulders. Taehyung said something making hobi laugh.

Jimin burst into laughter. Jungkook's gaze stays on them.

"He used a reverse card." Jimin laughs.

Jungkook, upset of the fact that he's the one feeling jealous instead of Taehyung walked towards their direction.

Taehyung and Hobi looked up when he stood infront of them. Jungkook's gaze locked with Taehyung's innocent looking one.

Jungkook has no idea if he's doing it on purpose to tease him or he just doesn't know anything. Oh those lovely and alluring eyes just gets him everytime.

"Don't stand infront of us brat." Hobi pulled him down to sit beside Taehyung.

Jungkook unconsciously pouted when his eyes landed on Taehyung's hand on Hobi's thigh.

Taehyung smiled secretly and transferred his hand to Jungkook's thigh and held his hand on the other.

He leaned closer, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Try harder next time babe." Taehyung said, giggling.

Jungkook just smirked. He can never defeat Taehyung when it comes to flirting.

*******