Part 11: Glamours

AH!!!!!!!!! Butter of BTS is Amazing!!!

Ad sat in his sat, sqiming under the stare of Severus, his mind racing in many directions.

Did I do something wrong? What happened? Is it about the mate thing? Am I not too young for him? Will he even except me? I am a freak. Why would he accept me ? I am his student after all. What if-

"Mr. Potter! Were you even listening?"

Ad's eyes snapped up, his hands stopped fidgeting with a loose thread of his sweater, he stopped chewing on his bottom lip.

"Uh. No Professor." He looked down on his shoes.

Snape sighed. This boy is gonna be death of me. he thought to himself.

They both were feeling awkward, in fact very awkward. None of the two knew how to start this conversation.

"so......Mr. Potter, as you might know that you are my mate. I am the Egyptian sphinx."

(A/n: I am sorry but I have never been in a Relationship. And i m 16 so Don't blame me for not writing these as good, but I'll do my best, and I hv read Many other stories too, so.... anyways on with story!)

Adrian looked down again in submission and afraid of the rejection and snide remarks that were probably coming his way.

He was surprised when a hand held his chin and tilted his face above so that that two mates could look into one another's eyes. The eramald green eyes bore into black ones. "I won't reject you Harry. And to prove this I'll show you something."

Severus took out his wand and tapped it three times against his temple. The air shimmered and swirled around him. It engulfed him totally and then it receeded.

Adrian blinked, then blinked again. Then he rubbed his eyes and cleaned his glasses and put them on again, but the scene infront of him didn't change.

There was a chuckling sound at Ad's surprised behavior.

"What. Was. That?!" ad exclaimed.

"That, Harry was me taking out my glamour charm."

There in front of harry stood a 16 years old looking Severus, with the height of 6'7" and as a 16 year old he was about 6'0" and wore way too big clothes that looked a bit funny with face as red as a tomato. His skin was pale but not sickly and had pink thin lips. His hair as usual hung around his face in a cute way. "Here I am without my glamour. You Harry are the second person to see me like this."

"But? How? How did you turn 16?"

"You also have a glamour on. Can I take it down?" one more thin Ad noticed that Severus was now more social. The light in his eyes said so. Harry could also see a bit of mischievous light in those black eyes.

Adrian nodded smiling.

The same mist encircled Adrian and he remained his normal height, his hair turned more messier, his green eyes turned brown with red specks, his eyesight became sharper, he had small dimples on his cheeks. His skin became a bit tanned too.

But one thing that was common in both was a tattoo. Severus had a Jackal on his shoulder, whereas Ad had a Shpinix on his shoulder. And with that Severus opened his arms for a hug, into which Ad gladly melted.

Hiya! Soooooo the next chapter is up!!!!!

Liked it?

Are you all liking this book so far?

I got one vote on a Perverus (Percy Jackson X Severus Snape) fanfic.

Question of the week:

Who was the Bane of Aphrodite? {answer truthfully plz! no google!}

vote plz!!!!!!!

And I have decided to post as Occasionally as  possible. But i assure you that at the weekends a chapter is going up. And that's not gonna change! But rest will be Depend on time!

XOXOXOXO

Hunteress0101 (@vitasta0101)