Chapter 11 - Venting Anger

Uncle Ma’s face was covered in question marks after receiving this phone call, “What???”

But he still followed the young master’s words and drove the car in.

The car lights were on, and two beams of light cut through the dark street.

The gangsters only felt that their eyes couldn’t stay open, their expressions turning frightened.

“F*ck me! Was he for real?”

Red Hair looked at Song Yu as if he were a madman. Likely because he was worried that something might actually happen, he stumbled and climbed up from the ground, “Just you wait!” A few of his followers dropped the things in their hands with a clatter and helped their leader up to run away.

Uncle Ma honked his horn a few times and watched silently as the gangsters left. He drove in and came to a stop in front of Song Yu.

Song Yu was still talking to Xie Sui, “It’s just a group of gangsters. When they come to fight you, don’t go up against them. Make use of 110.”

He was afraid that Xie Sui would end up with a broken hand again when he wasn’t there.

Xie Sui’s dark eyes held a genuine smile as he nodded his head briefly.

Song Yu continued, “Did you buy health insurance?”

Xie Sui: “No.”

Song Yu taught him how to do it, “Go and buy health insurance so that you can walk horizontally across Lianyun Street in the future.”

Xie Sui smiled a little, “Okay.”

Uncle Ma: “……” Young Master, I think there’s something wrong with how your mind works.

Once he was seated in the car, Uncle Ma held the steering wheel and asked him curiously, “Young Master, is this your friend who felt like an old friend at first sight?”

Song Yu: “Yeah, isn’t he very handsome?”

Uncle Ma laughed, “He’s a very handsome fellow, just like the young master.”

When he got home, Grandma Meng asked him about his study session. Song Yu was too embarrassed to show her his test paper that was less than 20% correct and only said vaguely, “I managed to get a feel for it.”

Grandma Meng was very pleased and purposely made him a bowl of soup that nourished the liver and cleared the eyes.

After drinking the soup, he took a bath and went to bed.

Song Yu clicked open QQ. The first thing he saw was that someone with a female ghost profile image had sent him a good many consecutive messages.

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: Brother Yu, I’ve looked into the the things you asked me to investigate. ]

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: I called a few brothers over, blocked that idiot Zhu Zhixing at the school gates, and asked him to come clean. ]

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: Zhu Zhixing said that he doesn’t know if Xie Sui is sick or not. He heard his mother and several aunties in the block talking about how Xie Sui’s mother had AIDS, so he believed it. What a fool. ]

[ Sadako Won’t Forget Those Who Dug The Well: I then went to investigate further. Damn, what do they mean, Xie Sui’s mother has aids? It’s probably that this group of gossiping old women couldn’t hold on to the men in their family. When Xie Sui’s mother moved in, they probably went to court her, and the women grew jealous and talked nonsense. ]