seven.

" I don't wanna leave him just yet..."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Our 'date' went perfectly. After I told him he looked pretty, his cheeks managed to stay a rosy red until we reached the dorms.

How adorable.

As we were walking back, we decided to stop by a park with a pond. Since we didn't have any bread to feed the ducks, we just sat down side by side on the bench, enjoying the now setting sun.

"So, Bakugo, I just wanna ask, was this a date? Or like, two friends getting coffee?" I asked, facing him.

He was already looking at me though.

"Call it whatever you want. I just thought it would be nice to take your dumbass to get coffee. You were stressed about your tests, and I didn't have anything better to do," he growled.

"Why do you care though? It's really sweet and I appreciate the thought, but-"

"WHO SAID I CARED?" he screamed suddenly, making the ducks that were approaching us retreat in fear. 

I giggled. He always interrupts me when I tease him. 

We continued sitting in silence until he began to talk again.

"So why don't you want to become a hero? And I told you to call me Katsuki."

Ah. This question. What would I expect? He's in the hero course. I sighed.

"I've never really found a passion in doing it you know? I just wanna live a normal life. It would be devastating for their significant others too; imagine promising them you'll be home for dinner but they end up dying on the job. It's really scary to think about."

As I said that, his breath hitched. I don't think he thought of the cons of being a pro. I don't think anything will happen to him though. From what I've seen, this dude's a powerhouse.

Yes, I watched the first year sports festival to see his abilities, so what?

"Why do you want to be a hero Katsuki?" Remembering how he didn't like it when i referred to him using his last name.

"Because I'm gonna be number one and surpass All Might," He exclaimed. The determination was practically oozing out of him, and his eyes were shining brightly. I looked at him in awe.

"Why are you staring at me like that you freak," he asked with a weird look on his face. I just smiled.

"It's just that I admire your drive and passion to become the number one hero. I can definitely see that happening, because you have so much potential to become and be better than All Might. I'll definitely be your number one supporter, just don't forget me when you become famous okay?" I teased, nudging him.

He grabbed my hand quickly and pulled me into his chest. His cheeks were furiously red now, and his bangs cast a shadow over his eyes.

"Hey, Katsuki, are you-"

I was cut off by his lips roughly meeting mine. His hand reached over to the side of my face to bring me in more, and his other held the lower part of my back. My face was absolutely burning, but I kissed him back with the same passion, opening it slightly to deepen the kiss.

I couldn't believe it, this hot headed 2A student actually kissed me.

After a few minutes, we broke apart, but his head rested on my forehead. He looked into my eyes.

"I just, felt like doing that," he grumbled then separated us. I was still in a daze to even notice he was leaving.

"Hey, you coming? We need to be back before curfew," he yelled over to me, putting his hand out for me to hold.

"I quickly rush over to him and slip my fingers through his, and we began walking in the night. It was slowly starting to get darker, as the sky had gone from a warm orange to a vibrant purple colour. The evening breeze was starting to hit us, but overall it was nice.

"Here you idiot. You're freezing. Of course your dumbass wouldn't bring a jacket," he said as he threw his over my shoulders. "Oh, um, thank you haha," I chuckled. He just grunted in response and went back to holding my hand. 

My head started leaning into his shoulder as we walked. Man, I could get used to this. 

Sadly, all good things have to come to an end though. 

When we started reaching UA grounds, we slowed our pace a bit. Neither of us wanted to go just yet. I look over at him and see him frowning already. 

"Thank you for the amazing evening Katsuki. I would love to do this again sometime," I said, giving him a warm smile. He just grabbed our attached hands and brought me to his chest. I breathed in his warm scent. I don't wanna leave him just yet...

"Yeah, me too," he replied softly. I felt a bit of pressure on my forehead. 

Aww.

After we detached from our goodbye hug, I gave him one last glance, and he was pouting. 

Aww.

I just giggled and waved one last time before entering my dorms.

Of course, my bubbly best friend was waiting right at the door for me. She nearly gave me a heart attack.

"Gah, MICHIKO! Don't just creep up on people like that," I said, brushing myself down from the startle. She just scoffed and dragged me up to my dorm room.

"Y/n, if you don't tell me every single detail of what happened tonight, so help me god, I WILL kill you." 

I shuddered.

"Alright, alright, I'll tell you. It was..."

I thought back to our food war, the teasing, his smile, him giving me his jacket,

our kiss.

"...Amazing."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey Hey Hey, BESTO FRIENDOS! How we doing today/ tonight?? How are y'all liking the new chapter?? I really liked it to be honest. Anyways, it was just a bit of fluff before we indulge into some interesting parts *ahem, sports festival...*

Don't worry, the sports festival in this book will be completely different events than the canon version. I made them up myself. As always, don't forget to vote, share, comment, etc!

Stay safe lovelies!!

-M