Chapter-2

"Haya get ready soon we are going to the grocery store not to attend any wedding "  Girls will be girls, be it the grocery store or any wedding they'll always take at least an hour to get ready.

"Let's go Mama" here comes our one and only Haya who is not at all punctual. Well, she acts like she's bold but she is very timid.

Haya was an orphan and she was living in an orphanage. Mehrbano is an orphan keeper, she lost her spouse and children in an accident and since then she started taking care of the children's in the orphanage.

The kids call her Mehr mama and Haya calls her Mama as she loves all of them equally and treats them like her own child.

Mehr and Haya have done their shopping and were on their way to the orphanage.

"Umm Haya, I forgot to buy chocolates for Zainab. You wait here I'll be back in a minute" Zainab was a girl from the orphanage and she is a huge fan of chocolates.

"Mama you wait here I'll get them" saying this Haya went to the store and bought chocolates.

The moment she came back, she saw Mehr standing in the middle of the road and a car was coming in her direction at a high speed.

In a blink, the car came near Mehr and......... before it could touch her body the car came to a halt.

Haya rushed towards Mehr and checked if she was fine. Haya was fuming with anger.

The owner of the car stood in front of her and before he could say a word Haya slapped him hard. She felt her hand sting in pain, that's how hard she slapped him.

He held his cheek where she had slapped and mumbled something.

Haya in anger didn't realise when her hand reached his collar  " Are you blind ?? Can't you drive slowly? Or you don't know how to drive. Billionaire's like you buy such expensive cars but don't learn how to drive it " his eyes we stilled on her hands that grabbed his collar.

"Listen Mr This is not an empty ground that you'll drive your car carelessly. It could be harmful to others and for you too, but rich people like you don't care about their lives" she spat at him in disgust.

Mehr was shocked to see Haya in this state, she has never raised her voice in front of anyone but today she not only insulted him but slapped him too.

She didn't want to create a fuss so she decided to apologise " I am sorry for my daughter's behaviour " she said glaring at Haya.

"Haya let's go, today you crossed all limits " Mehr was scared because Haya has misbehaved with a billionaire like Maaz,  what if he takes revenge on them.

"But Mama" Haya opened her mouth to say something but Mehr's glare indicated her to stay quiet.  She dragged Haya from there and sat inside the cab.

While Maaz stood there motionless until his phone rang, "yeah mom I am coming" he sat in his car and drove off to his house.

"I need every information about her," he thought while driving his car. 

Within half an hour Maaz reached home, only to find his father glaring at him angrily but he ignores his father's glares and walked to his room.

At the orphanage, Haya was running behind Mehr who was angry as hell.

"Mama at least listen to me once. Ok I know I overreacted but I promise I'll seek an apology from that arrogant billionaire" but Mehr didn't give any importance to her words and continued doing her work.

"Mama, you are angry with me just because of a stranger, that too for the one who almost killed you" she continued her blabbering until Mehr spoke,

"But that doesn't mean you'll slap him and insult him in public Haya!" Mehr yelled at her " I didn't raise you  in this way Haya!" tears started flowing from her eyes