IX- Granger

Anna's POV

After that night in the kitchen, I would often have small interactions with Pansy, Theo and Blaise, who I nicknamed Silver trio. They were nice, Blaise was the most closed off to me, but I felt he didn't hate me, which was something. He was the only one I wasn't on first name basis with. Ancient Runes was even funnier now that I properly talked to Theo. The teacher gave us a team work and instead of the both of us asking to work alone or me working with Hermione, we did the team work together.

I felt overwhelmed with school. Between all the O.W.L's this year and quidditch it was hard. Angelina wasn't going easy on us, which I had expected of course, but it was still hard. I didn't feel strong enough for quidditch, so I started having little work outs even when there wasn't practice. I would always find time in my day to go fly around and sometimes I tried new tricks.

Classes were horrible. Snape was an asshole and kept picking on Harry and Neville. I always did my best to help Neville, but Snape had no mercy. I hated how Harry could have a better potion than Crabbe or Goyle, but would still have a worse grade than them. Umbridge, or Umbitch, was no better. I never had a more boring class, I even preferred History! At least Binns let me sleep, if you so much as sat wrong, Umbitch would yell at you. I once doodled in her class and she gave me detention. I had to write "I must not draw in class." with her horrible quill.

Even worse, October hadn't even started! I was exhausted. I wanted to actually learn DADA too. I knew Voldemort was back and he would go for my brother again. Even if our relationship still wasn't the best, I wanted to be able to help him. The week had just ended. I would usually hang out with Neville and Luna, but Neville had to go to the greenhouse and Luna was also busy.

I rubbed my face and headed out. It was a beautiful day and I wanted to enjoy it, the weather wouldn't be as nice soon enough. I had taken my enchanted walkman and walked to the tree I usually sat under.

"Anna! Wait up!" I heard a voice call out and turned around to see Theo running to me.

"Theo! Hey," I greeted when he arrived at my level.

"What are you doing? Aren't you usually with Lovegood and Longbottom?"

"Well yeah, but they're busy right now." I hoped my disappointment didn't show too much.

"Then hang out with us," Pansy, who had just arrived, said. "We were planning on going down to the Black Lake."

"Oh yeah sure, I was going there too," I answered with a smile.

We walked down to the tree with Blaise and I sat down where I always did. I leaned against the tree and closed my eyes.

"You okay Anna?" Pansy asked me.

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes. "Oh yeah yeah, I'm fine." I gave her a tired smile.

"Pansy's right, you look tired," Theo added.

"I am, school's overwhelming," i confessed.

"I think we can all agree on that," Blaise said.

"What do y'all think 'bout Umbridge?" Theo asked.

"I prefer not to think about her at all," Pansy said.

"She's annoying, with her stupid cough," Blaise added.

"She's a bitch. I hope not too many people will have detention with her," I said.

"It's that bad?" Theo asked. I rolled up my left sleeve and showed them my hand, wich still had "I must not draw in class." written on it.

"Her fucking lines," I spat.

"What the actual fuck? That's literal torture!" Blaise exclaimed, to my surprise.