E1-1: New Things To Be Coming

The Best Family Organization, they seem like either of the triads or gangsters. In fact, they’re not, this organization does every legal business with license, get it and get approved with legally. Just, some people would not admit and accept and even they would think they are just the triads or gangsters. Best stands for 4 family ‘Butler’, ‘Emerson’, ‘Sampson’ and ‘Taylor’ Butler takes over and manages the Sacramento county, Emerson takes over and manages the north Bay Area as San Francisco County, Sampson takes over and manages the south Bay Area as Santa Clara county, Alameda County and Santa Rosa, Emerson and Sampson each takes over half and Taylor takes over and manages the Fresno county.

B stands for Better

E stands for Everlasting

S stands for Steady

T stands for Terrific

Characters introduce

Sampson & Schmidt families

Kurt Anthony Sampson, 63, born on September 22nd of 1957,  he has a wife, 2 daughters, 3 grandchildren and an older brother. He is a businessman and he owns many businesses, main as ‘2S Club House & Casino’ and ‘2S Club Palace’, owner also founder.

Wendy Lisa Richardson, 60, born on February 19th of 1961, she is Kurt’s wife and she has 3 daughters, 2 grandchildren and 2 older brothers. She is a university president also owner as ‘RSCS University’ in Santa Clara, her parents were the founders.

Brennan Kenneth Schmidt, 56, born on June 9th of 1964, he has a wife who married with after his older brother passed away 4 years ago, he also became a stepfather of his 3 nephews and 3 grandchildren. He used to be as a lawyer and he is a CEO of S&A Huge Company League.

Priscilla Christina Schmidt, 60, born on February 14th of 1961, she is Kurt’s wife, used to be his older brother’s wife, she has 2 sons and 3 grandchildren. She is enjoying the retirement life.

Timothy ‘Tim’ Jake Schmidt, 35, born on June 26th of 1985, he is Kurt’s nephew also eldest stepson, Priscilla’s eldest son, he has a wife, daughter and a little brother. He is a legal advisor of The Business Community League of Bishop.

Callie Janet Sampson, 35, born on May 24th of 1986, she is Tim’s wife, Kurt and Wendy’s eldest daughter, has a daughter and a little sister. She is a professor of RSCS University, which means she is also Elsa’s colleague. She had many best friends at the high school, 2 of them were Britney and Elsa, which they are still the best friends, just Callie still hasn’t met with Britney yet.

Trenton ‘Trent’ John Schmidt, 30, born on March 9th of 1991, he is Kurt’s nephew also youngest stepson, Priscilla youngest son, Tim’s little brother, has a wife and a son. He works and manages the 2S Club Palace alongside Kurt.

Candice Jamie Sampson, 25, born on October 7th of 1995, she is Trent’s wife, Kurt and Wendy’s youngest daughter, Callie’s little sister and she has a son. She manages the 2S Club House & Casino.

Youngest

Jamie Carnegie Schmidt, 8, born on April 21st of 2013, she is Tim and Callie’s eldest daughter, Brennan’s grandniece also step-granddaughter, Priscilla’s granddaughter, Kurt and Wendy’s granddaughter and she has a little sister. She is an elementary school student.

Janet Carrie Schmidt, born on October 6th of 2015, she is Tim and Callie’s youngest daughter, Brennan’s grandniece also step-granddaughter, Priscilla’s granddaughter, Kurt and Wendy’s granddaughter and Jamie’s little sister. She is an elementary school student.

Harold Craig Schmidt, 1, about 15 months big, born on March 14th of 2020, she is Trent and Candice’s son, Brennan’s grandnephew also step-grandson, Priscilla’s grandson, Kurt and Wendy’s grandson.