Chapter 51

It's been a three weeks since your relationship with Jin started. He's spending time with you for three or four times a week but not consecutively. You wish he can spend time with you longer but you understand that he has a life down there too.

You also met Beomgyu once and he told you he is doing fine. He became thinner which made you worried so you fed him a lot. Ever since the fight you had with your mother, you never spoke to her. You can't really spend time with Beomgyu as well because your mom would definitely not like it and that would urge her to not let you see him ever again.

Two humans were found dead in the Summer beach with the same scars and same missing organs like what happened to the other victims before. The police are having a hard time investigating the cases. You're scared but you are also glad that you have Jin to keep you away from harm as well as the other guys. Those sirens are really getting out of hand, you wondered how is this going to end.

You open the fridge, thinking about what to cook for breakfast. You took out the container of kimchi and placed it on the counter.

"Kimchi fried rice it is!"you spoke to yourself.

You open the kitchen drawer to get the cooking scissors. You saw the skyblue colored pill again inside the drawer. You still don't know what's the function of that so you just kept it. Jimin gave it to you three weeks ago and told you it's only available in the ocean and that you can take it when you are feeling in 'need'.

You concluded that once you swallow it, plenty of money will be given to you because what else do you need the most aside from the love of your life? It's money.

You started cooking the kimchi fried rice and the smell started to spread which made you inhale them eagerly.
A knock can be heard from your front door and you immediately open it.

"Goodmorning, baby"

You smiled upon seeing his face. You tip on your toes to give him a quick kiss.

"Goodmorning, my prince"

"Are you cooking?"he asked.

"Yeah, I didn't know you were coming so it's only for one person but don't worry we can share"you replied as you went back to the stove.

"That won't be enough. Do you want me to boil water to pair that with ramen?"he suggested.

"That's a good idea"you smiled as you pointed the cup noodles at him. He grabbed two and opened them, placing the vegetable mix and soup powder inside. You transfer the kimchi fried rice onto two plates and you made sure you equally distributed them.

You almost drop the frying pan when you saw how he poured water on the cup noodles. He was standing away from the faucet but he was using his hands to get water. Your jaw dropped upon seeing the water float in front of you. The water traveled from the faucet onto the cup noodles. He was controlling it using his hands.

Jin doesn't really use his powers around you but you were glad that he's getting comfortable to show it to you. That was the first time you saw something like that.

"But Jin, it shouldn't be tap water. You were supposed to pour boili-"

He suddenly formed his hand into a fist, still facing the cup noodles. Your eyes widened when you saw the water boil.

"T-that's fascinating"you blurted.

"Convenient, right?"he chuckled.

⚠️ Warning: Y/n be wildin at some  
                           part⚠️

You two started eating and talked about how your days went on without being with each other. They haven't captured a siren yet since they are pretty fast and also smart, not a good combination. You learned that he treats sharks like babies which explains why he loves them so much.