『14』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

"Riri"Aki smiled as the 8 year old Rina lifted her head from her desk " your father said I should walk you home. he wouldn't be able to make it"

"I know. He is a superhero" Rina picked her bag as she got up.

"Let's get ice cream on the way home" Aki walked out of the class with Rina beside her.

SIGH

Rina followed quietly, looking at her reflection through her phone.

"What flavor do you want?" Aki search for her purse.

"Bubble gum" Rina pulled up her phone again

"That's strange" Aki pulled out her purse "I'll have a chocolate chip and strawberry ice cream please"

"Since when is bubble gum ice cream strange?" Rina's eyes never left her phone.

"Since when did you become narcissistic?" Aki handed Rina her ice cream.

" I'm not. you see that brunette guy in the navy blue track suit, I think he is following us" Rina dropped her phone.

Aki didn't hesitate to pull Rina away into the nearest alley, she stopped walking when a black van pulled up in front of them, quickly turning around to see another van behind them. Aki pulled Rina to her side as huge men walked out of the black vans.

"They jammed our signal. I can't reach my dad" Rina whispered to Aki as she repeatedly kept trying to reach Shoto on both her smart watch and phone, they were knocked out not long after.

『♡』

"Rina" Rina jolted up at Aki's call " thank goodness you are awake"

Rina looked around noticing that she was in an abandoned building and her hands and feet weren't tied up which was strange in a kidnap scenario, the place smelled fowl, her eyes widened realizing as rotten corpses littered the floor.

' this is a killing site, did they come to kill us here'

"Hi Todoroki Rina this is a very funny coincidence" a huge gray haired man walked in " your grandfather is a very known acquaintance of mine but that is not why we are here, we are here because of your father"

"My dad?!" Rina gave the man a doubtful look.

"Yes it's more of a personal need" the man grabbed her face roughly.