❝ 𝟶𝟸 ❞

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
•ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ•

 ═════════════╗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐•ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ•

╚═════════════.✾. ═╝

Author's POV

Eunji saw her stepmom's smirk twitch a little like it's going to fall but it formed again. "Good." She let go of her chin, standing straight as she was already bending because of Eunji's short height. "Let's go, girls." She turned around and walked out with her daughters following behind her.

"Mom, why you made that bitch marry that mafia boss?" Ara asked as they walked into the empty hallway.

"Yes, mom. You know, I saw him and he is very handsome. I also heard that he is very rich. You should've made me marry him." Aera frowned.

"Aww, my lovely daughter." Their mom aka Mrs. Lee looked at Aera. "Do you know why I did that?"

Both of them shook their head.

"It's a good chance for me. I killed two birds at a time."

"How?" Ara asked.

"Because if Hana's mom didn't do that, she had to through humiliation and also it might bring their lives to danger because that mafia boss will also get humiliated. She doesn't have a choice but to marry someone with that mafia boss."

"And?" Aera asked.

"Eunji. We will get rid of her. I know Eunji is so close to her aunt at the point that she can do anything for her lovely aunt. Now she's gone, I will snatch her property. Lee told me that his late wife had already put the properties under Eunji's name but Lee makes it look like it's still left. Now, she will get married and have another surname, so there won't be any proof of her being the owner of her property. Automatically, everything will go under Lee. He loves me a lot and he will surely give them under me and then they will go under to both of you."

"Wow, mom." Ara said in awe after her mom explained everything.

"I knew that that mafia boss will never like her and will treat her as a maid." Mrs. Lee evilly laughed while her daughters chuckled as they entered the wedding hall.

Little did they know that a certain person heard everything. "You thought you can be successful with your plan and if you thought, then you're wrong." They muttered and then smirked later on. "I should tell this to Jeon."

"Eunji, are you sure?" Minho asked, concerned as he walked to her.

"Oppa, you knew about my stepmom and what she wants, right?" Eunji asked, Minho nodded. "I don't want to be weak in front of her."

"But what about your education?" Her uncle finally spoke up. "You just started your high school."

"Uh...I will think about it later." Eunji said. "We should hurry up right now. Where is the dress?"