Chapter 7

L I L I T H

The rest of the day goes by normally and no one bothered me. That's good cause after the warning by Tyler I thought they will know the truth about me. Now I have the last lecture left and after that, I can leave for the orphanage. So I quickly made my way towards my class but before I can reach towards class the popular group approach me.

Shit.

The boys whom I beat yesterday aren't here. It means probably they are in hospital.

"Look Adrian this girl did harm our members," Alisa said to Adrian while glaring at me.

"This new girl." Adrian hissed.

Before he can do something Tyler came forward and stop Adrian. Adrian raises his eyebrows in confusion.

"You know what this is not a big deal. Me and luke can take care of it." Tyler said and look at Luke.

Why he is helping me? He hasn't even had seen my face. Luke look at Tyler in confusion but nodded when Tyler glare at him.

"Go, bro. We will teach her lesson." Luke said in agreement with Tyler.

Adrian nods. While giving me the last glare Adrian and the rest of them left leaving Tyler and Luke with me.

"Why are you helping her man?" Luke asked Tyler.

"Look man, she is not a bad person and she is no harm to us. Those both fools try to bully her so she just defends herself." Tyler explain.

"Okay, then we can lie to Adrian." Luke nods at Tyler.

"Thanks. Well, Lilly doesn't get into trouble again. I can't help you every time." Tyler said with little warning.

I roll my eyes but nod at him anyways.

"Wait Why you hide your face?" Luke asked me.

"I don't like much attention," I said changing my voice a little so he won't recognize me.

It's also one of the talents that I got by working as a street fighter. Even if you left one tiny little clue gangs will find you.

"Who will even give attention to you," Luke said rudely.

Oh man only if you know.

"They can. Don't you remember what Reha said she is gorgeous?" Tyler said.

"Yeah, right she had seen her face. Lilith remove your hood. I want to see your face." Luke order.

No.

No.

No.

"You are invading my privacy," I said with anger.

"Oh, she is angry," Luke said with a mock face. I look at Tyler for help but he just smirks.

"I want to see your face too. I mean I helped you so I get this reward." Tyler said.

"I didn't even ask you to help me," I said with gritty teeth.

Luke can't find out or he will tell everyone. He can't find out or I will never able to find a traitor among them. He will kill me before I can reach my family.

"Alright, we are just kidding." Luke roll his eyes.

I sigh. With that, they chuckle like it's funny. I try to walk away but Luke grabs my hoodie from behind and pulls the hood to stop me which works but then I find Tyler's eyes widen.

Oh my.

Did he just saw my face? I quickly grab my hoodie and put it back on my head. Tyler gasp.

"Why are you hiding your face you are hot?" Tyler said now in confusion.

"What she looks so hot that you can't even close your mouth," Luke said while grinning.

Tyler realizes what he is doing and closes his mouth immediately. He glares at Luke and looks back at me.

"You look so good. Why are you hiding your goddess looks?" Tyler asked.

"See I don't want much attention so," I reply shortly to get out of here.

"See Luke, she looks like Ronan," Tyler said after few minutes.

Shit.

Double shit.

I indeed look like a Ronan my oldest brother. But I wonder how he looks like now? He looks the same therefore Tyler said I look like a Ronan. He must be twenty-four until now. Trust me Ronan is more good-looking than anyone in the family and I am the only one who matches him mostly. Look I am pretty.

"What are you saying?" Luke said confused.

Luke grab both of my wrists and hold me down and Tyler took off my hood again before I can stop them. My eyes meet Luke's.

"See, Lilly is gorgeous," Tyler said once more.

Luke nod at his friend and observe my face. He didn't recognize me. Well, I am thankful that he doesn't but at the same time, I feel sad. I smile softly at him.

Suddenly, Lukes eyes widened in realization and he stumbles back hitting his back to the wall.

Huh?

"Luke?" Tyler asks in concern by looking at his horror expression.

Okay, he recognizes me.

"It's impossible," Luke said in a panic.

"Luke are you okay?" I ask him.

"How you? My god. How is that possible? You were dead?" Luke said not able to find words.

"Oh, I am angle of death. I had risen from the dead to make people suffer." I said smirking at him.

Luke smile. He shakes his head in disbelief.

"You are just the same," Luke mumbled.

He came towards me and cup my face in his hands still checking if I am real. Well, I don't mind he can admire me as much as he wants after all he is my brother. Luke kisses my forehead and pulls me into his warm embrace.

Breath I said to myself.

I hug luke back-patting his back.

"You are alive Danny." He whispers to me.

"Yeah, I am but please Luke don't tell someone about it not even Ronan. There is a traitor in the gang and I can't risk them to find out about me." I whisper.

"A traitor. We knew about it. I understand but what are you doing with the orphanage. Where is aunt?" He whispers back.

"I will tell you everything but not now. Please luke understand." I whisper to him.

"Okay, I trust you. Ask me if you want any help." He whispers.

After a few more minutes Luke pulled out from the hug and kiss my forehead again. Then our eyes land on Tyler who is looking at us in curiosity. Luke sigh.

"You both know each other. Don't you." He asks knowingly.

"Yeah we know each other very well but please don't tell this to anyone. It will be secret between three of us." Luke explains to his friend.

"Alright." He replies.

"Dan, you can trust him he is my best friend." Luke told me." And Tyler thank you for saving her or I would not have ever found out about her." He smiles at his friend.

"It's Alright." Tyler nods.

And that's how our day ended. Luke promised me that he won't tell to anyone but I know at the end of the day his twin Lucas will know about this incident. Trust me I knew both of them well but I don't mind they are twins after all. Luke and Tyler exchanged their numbers with me in case if I need their help. Well, I don't mind at all.

Why I have a feeling that I will get in more trouble?

I shrug this feeling off.