𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2𝐧𝐝, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Fallon stared at Sonder, biting into an oatmeal pie before mushing him in his head.

Sond looked up at him before continuing with what he was doing making Fall mush him in his head again. "Stop." Sonder said, grabbing his hand and holding it down.

"You stop, nigga. You the one who keep tryna tongue-fuck my belly button." Fall replied, looking at the TV.

Sonder ignored him and kissed his stomach before sticking his tongue in his belly button.

Fall continued eating his oatmeal pie, letting Sond do whatever he does best. Sonder sat up, rubbing Fallons stomach after letting go of his hand.

"Move, I can't see." Fall said, tilting his head to the side. Sond leaned down and licked Fallons lips making him frown his face up.

"Stop playin." Sonder said, grabbing Falls jaw and sticking his tongue out.

Fall opened his mouth and stuck his out before kissing him, feeling Sonders grip tighten on his jaw making him furrow his eyebrows.

Sond kissed his neck before sitting back up to take his shorts off. Fallon helped him take his panties off by lifting up his lower half.

He leaned back down to kiss Fallon again while he untied his sweatpants and took them off, not having to worry about his boxers since he wasn't wearing any.

He ran his fingers down Falls slit, watching him get more wetter than he already was. He stuck his fingers in his mouth, getting off the bed and pulling Fallon to the edge of the bed by his ankles.

"Baby?" Sond said making Fallon hum and look up at him.

He licked over his lips and grabbed the back of Falls thigh, pushing his leg back some. "Can I, please?" He asked, making eye contact with him.

Fall nodded his head, biting his lip.

-

Fallon opened his arms, feeling as hot tears rolled down  his face.

Sond chuckled and leaned down, letting Fall wrap his arms around his neck. He sucked on his neck, slowing down his strokes and listening to Fallons moans and the wet sounds from below.

"You so beautiful, baby." He mumbled, kissing Falls cheek. He rested his head in Falls neck, feeling him scratch his back up.

Fallon had came 5 times over the last hour, Sonder 3 times.

One of the reasons why Fall never really let Sond fuck him is because Sonder does it for his pleasure and his pleasure only meaning that it didn't matter how many times he came, how long they've been fucking, or how loud he was being.

Same way with eating him out. He hit all the right places and spots without much effort ever since he learned out Fallons body works.

Sond mumbled something under his breath before biting his lip when his strokes started getting sloppy, feeling as his climax came closer. "You gon let go?" He asked, slapping Falls face softly to get his attention.

Fall didn't answer but instead pushed Sonders head down to kiss him while wrapping his legs around his waist and locking them.

He tightened his hold on Sonds neck, feeling him throb inside him before busting his load. "Fuck." Sonder moaned lowly, gripping the sheets and burying his face in Falls neck.

They stayed like that for a while, Sonder stroking out his orgasm before pulling out a few minutes later. He kissed Fallon before sitting up and watching how his and Fallons nut slowly dribbled out of the hole.

Fall had fell asleep as soon as he pulled out so he just decided that they would take a shower when they woke up, he still cleaned both of them up though.

"I love you." He said, kissing Falls forehead before laying his head on his stomach and covering them up.