More new people?

The exams went better than expected considering I didn't study until last night, it was history and geography so not really difficult. I walked out of school for the last time until September and I debated going home at all today. But also it's been a couple days since I had more than an apple, I only have them in school for lunch to look normal.

So food or sleep which would I rather have. Maybe I could get smol brain and spider's opinion.

So I open the group chat to a few messages, that's a first.

Smol brain
Hope you are doing well in your exams kid

Spider
Oh yeah good luck sweetie
Let us know how you did

Y/n
Aww thanks that's so nice
I just finished them
Question would you rather food or sleep?

Smol brain
Food definitely

Spider
Sleep
I can't get enough of it

Y/n
Mood
But it's a tie :(
I need help picking

Smol brain
Okay hold up let me add someone else

Y/n
Wow you know more than two people I'm impressed

Spider
Ooooh damn

Smol brain added "???" To the group chat

???
Hello what is this?

Y/n
I'm not exactly sure but we use nicknames here just because privacy is important, we have smol brain and spider
They call me Dylan but that not my real name

???
I'll go by Dr b.

Y/n
That's borinnnng
B hmm
Oki bumblebee

You changes "???"'s name to "Bumblebee"

Smol brain
That's a fantastic one kid
So bumblebee we want to know which one is better
Food or sleep

Bumblebee
Ha ha very funny
I'm not going to be living this down anytime soon am I
I would say sleep

Y/n
And we have a winner
Food 1
Sleep 2

Smol brain
Now wait just one second
I'm going to win this
Damn you bumblebee I thought you were going to pick my side

Spider
He's mad

Y/n
I guess I better start thinking about what I want to eat huh

Y/n's POV
I laughed down at the group chat, he's not going to give up that's for sure. He's competitive just like me.

I wonder how he's going to convince his friends to pick food but hey it's helping me with my decision. I could always sleep on my fire escape. It might not be that comfortable but would it be the same as my hard floor with a thin blanket, probably.

I start walking towards a sandwich shop that I treat myself to sometimes called Delmar's. I have a feeling that smol brain will cheat just to win. I laughed at that.

The Avengers' POV

"FRIDAY tell everyone to come to the kitchen in less than five minutes or I'll set Nat on them"

"Yes Mr. Stark"

In less than a minute all the avengers scrambled into the kitchen. Nat walking slowly behind the running avengers with a a smirk on her face.

"Okay what's better, food or sleep?"

"Really Tony you are determined to beat Natasha and I," Bruce said immediately while everyone else sat there confused.

"All those in favour of sleep raise your hand," Nat said quickly.

Bucky, Loki, Wanda, Bruce and of course Natasha raised their hands. While Tony, Steve, Thor, Pietro, and Vision kept their hands down.

"Wait where's Clint and Peter ?" Bruce asked as he just noticed their absence.

"The kid is at college and I don't know about Katniss, he's late, Natasha if you please," Tony felt sorry for Clint knowing he is about to become a murder victim.

"WAIT!" Came a scream from the vents as Clint dropped into the kitchen. "FRIDAY how long has it been since you asked us to come to the kitchen," he asked out of breath.

"It has been 4 minutes and 53 seconds Mr. Barton," came the reply as Clint collapsed onto a chair.

"Please don't murder meeeee," he pleaded.

"Just pick already," Tony sighed at the man child.

"Oh umm sleep, that's what I was doing but food is so good, but yeah sleep," the man child rambled on.

"Okay, go back to whatever you were doing and keep your phones on you," Tony said slightly disappointed but came up with an idea.

Smol brain added "???","???2","???3","???4" to the group chat