XXIV

This hurts

Y/n
Mattheo was gone for 4 weeks now but he wrote every two days. I asked him when he was coming back and he always said the same thing

My dad still needs me, I'm sorry

Somewhere I love him and need him but deep inside me I feel like something is wrong. But never mind.

Liv was more with me the last time she knew I was feeling lonely and was scared I did stupid things.

She's like a mom for me what would I do without her?

I would legit die.

"What are you thinking about" she suddenly asked "just how I would be without you." She started laughing "you would be nothing" she wasn't wrong.

We were heading to the great hall for breakfast. The owls were flying everywhere to disturb the post. I've got one also.

But it wasn't Mattheo
It was my mom

I choked on my juice. "Be careful" Draco said "yea but my mom wrote me something." Now Liv started "your mom she never send you something" "why do you think I choked?!"

"Open up" Blaise said. "Yea" I opened the envelop and started reading.

Sweetie

She's serious right now ew

Something happened, something bad. Your dad he was just at work and deatheaters came in. They wanted to kill one of his colleagues stating he was a mud blood (even tho he isn't) and your dad defended him. He's in a bad state. He's at the hospital right now. I'll keep you updated.

Love mom

Tears filled my eyes, my stomach started hurting. I was hyperventilating. "Y/n calm down what's happening what did the letter said?" "Liv my dad he's he's at the hospital he got attacked by death eaters."

Draco looked at me worried. I threw the letter on the table and ran away. I saw Draco picking it up and reading it with Blaise. Liv followed me.

"How is he" she asked "I don't know she didn't told she only wrote that he was in a bad state" "maybe he's already better" "you think." "Yea ofcourse."

She hugged me and we went back to Draco and Blaise. "I'm sorry" Blaise said with a sad face. Draco looked at the table.

Snape entered the grate hall and came to our table. "Ms Rubish Dumbledore needs to talk to you" everyone was looking at me.

This doesn't feels right. "And Malfoy I need to talk to you" we stood up and followed him. I got a good luck from Liv and a smile from Blaise.

I felt that I was going to throw up at any moment now. I went to Dumbledore's office and Draco followed snape. "I'll wait here when I'm done" he said before leaving.

I took a deep breath and entered. "Ms Rubish come in i was waiting for u, sit down" I took a seat. "I assume you know what happened to your father right" "yes" I answered with a weak shaky voice.

His face was looking sad now "I'm sorry to tell you this" no he wasn't, not now not today I wasn't ready for this "but your father passed away an hour ago."

This was it

The end

Tears filed my eyes
My ears started buzzing

I didn't heard what he said next

I ran out of his office tears floating out of my eyes.

There was Draco standing in he hallway, he saw me coming.

"Y/n!"

I fell down in my knees next to him crying "he's dead, my dad he's dead! They killed him those stupid death eaters I HATE THEM I HATE EVERYTHING. He was my hero my model he, he was everything I had."

He knelt down next to me and started hugging me and whispered "I'm so sorry."

I felt like dying inside.
Liv came running towards us she probably heard me.

She knelt down and took Draco's place in "I'm so sorry my love" I felt like we were going back in time when I was there for her when her dad died.

"The last time I was home we barely talked. I didn't even had the chance to say how much I loved him Liv" "hey y/n I'm sure he knows that with his whole heart."

Wow this hurts

________________________________
I woke up this morning thinking I would ruin the vibe if te story hope you still like it :)