at least i have photos

kageyama pov

12 a.m (?)

i was on the curb of daichis house when y/n kissed me.

my mind went blank, first of all.

but i pulled away, cause i thought that was the right thing to do, i mean she was drunk so

her arms still wrapped around my neck, she tried to go touch her lips on my lips but i declined.

i push her away slightly so her body was off mine.

she whines at me kind of annoyingly.

i feel my cheeks get a bit warm.

"geez, how much did you drink idiot?" i say.

"tobio, i th-think" her speech is slurred

"what?"

"you are blushing~" she points at my face with a crooked smile.

i roll my eyes. "y/n, where do you live?"

she doesn't answer my question and she instead starts twirling and spinning around, her arms like little propellors brushing away the cool wind.

"hello?" i walk over to her, waving my hand in her face but she starts pulling out cartwheels so i don't think i should get involved.

instead, i reach into my pocket looking for my phone to try and find if she texted me her address before.

that was when she grabbed my phone from my jean pocket from behind and tapped into my camera app.

"y/n, give that back!"

she sticks her tongue out at me and presses the camera button, taking about a million selfies. i try to not touch her in any way but she flips that camera and starts taking photos of me.

so that's how it is.

i hug her waist from behind and tackle her which makes her laugh.

"give it back dumbass!" i say but she flips the camera again and starts taking selfies of us together.

"you bitch" i whisper under my breath

she smirks at me, trying to lean in for a kiss again.

"hey hey hey!" i try to back up but she has her hands around my waist.

she smiles at me, snapping another photo of us.

she looks into my eyes and i look into hers.

and smiles.

you know that feeling when like pigeons are flying in your intestines?

there was a nicer way of saying it in english class, but let's be real who listens in that class.

but that's how i felt.

that was when i heard the door of daichis house open, and i snagged my phone from y/n just it time to run away and hide somewhere. i hid a corner up in the backyard but it was enough to still see the driveway.

"y/n, what are you doing out here alone? let's go home!" i hear the voice of an arrogant beanpole say.

"i wa-wasn't alone, i-" y/n says, suddenly looking very ill.

"it's okay, let's get you home huh? you shouldn't have drank so much, i'll try and take care of you next time" tsukki says, wrapping an arm around y/n's shoulder as they walk off.

y/n almost stumbles on one foot which makes me laugh a little louder than i would have liked.

i see tsukki look back and check his surroundings before handling y/n and walking our of my view.

i sigh and look down at my feet.

should probably go home too.

12:30 a.m. is what my lockscreen says.

as i walk, i type in my passcode and the first thing i see is my photo gallery.

pretend the people in the photo are somewhat similar okay bye i hope u liked this chapter :)