CHAPTER 20- Valid Reason

A/N: This chapter is rated SPG ;)

-

"I apologize, Athena. I should have not pursued you in the first place."

I was kneeling down and begging her to change her mind and make up her thoughts. I am so completely lost right now and I never thought that this day would come- the end of us.

"I thought you will never leave me, Eira.." I am now sobbing as I am holding her legs to stop her from walking away. She keeps on staying away from me but I got the chance to hold her feet.

"You know that this is the best for us, Athena." She is looking at me, cold as an ice. Wala na yung love niya for me.

"You're the best for me, please do not leave me... Eira.. please. I don't know how to live my life without you. You are my life. You are my world." I am begging her not to leave me. I never begged for someone, only her can make me feel this way.

"Wake up from your dreams. We can't be together, Athena. I just used you for my own satisfaction. I've never said that I love you." Her feet moved and she slowly walks away from me leaving me crying all alone from our lounge.

May yumuyugyog sa akin.

"Wake up.. Athena.."

I'm hearing someone from other dimension.

"Wake up.. open your eyes.."

I slowly opened my eyes but I cannot fully open it because it hurts. I didn't realize I was crying. Parang namamaga ang mga mata ko.

I faced the woman beside me who is now worried at me. I can't believe that Helena's words last night affected me. Nadala ko hanggang ngayon.

"You are having nightmares." Eira caressed my face. She is gentle while she's doing that. I didn't realize she is taking care of me.

"I thought you're leaving me.. it feels real." I pinch myself because I might be dreaming again.

"You let Helena into your head." Her eyes are sparkling while looking at me.

"I'm scared to lose you.." I touched her face because I want to feel that she's near me.

"You will not lose me, Athena. I will always be here for you.." She then placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked her because I still have classes because today is Saturday.

"I already told your Professors that you have a valid reason to be absent today." She then kissed me on my lips.

She's being sweet to me today. Wala naman siyang kasalanan, ah? I hope this day won't end.

I checked the time and it is already 10:00 am. I'm too late to my first and second subjects.

We both seated on the bed and I hugged her.

"What kind of valid reason?" I whispered to her ear.

"That you're sick and you have provided me the proof." She smiled at me as an assurance.

"Woah! What is your position bakit ba sila nakikinig sa'yo ha?!" I tickled her tummy and  then she bursted out laughing.

"I'm just Eira Rodriguez and every one is listening to me, dumbass!" She slapped my shoulder so I can stop tickling her.

I kissed her on the lips because I miss that. Lagi na lang kami busy sa schedules namin. Ngayon lang ulit ang free time namin sa isa't isa.

"What about you? You're absent to your classes too?" I asked while pulling away from the kiss.