41.

and the feel of her coming undone on her cock was all she needed to join Camila in her climax.

......

The hot water beat down on Lauren's head and she soaped up Camila's breasts. For the twentieth time. Though it might have been the thirtieth, or fortieth. It was hard to count. They were too hard to resist.

"Hey, Madam. I'm pretty sure my breasts are scrub-a-dub clean. There's not an ounce of dirt on them" Camila said, poking Lauren's chest.

"Mmm. . . Let me just make sure" Lauren said, lathering them up once more, "You might be able to hypnotize me with these breasts"

"You will do my bidding" she said as she swayed her chest in a mesmerizing rhythm, then her hand quickly darted up and she snagged the soap from Lauren. "Ha!" she held it up victoriously, "Now, I can finally get clean, because this gal wants to go to sleep"

Lauren grabbed the soap back from Camila, tugged her sexy body against hers, "Let me. I promise to wash the rest of you"

"Fine" Camila said, holding out her hands, "Have at me"

Lauren kneeled down in the shower, the water pelting her back as she washed Camila's legs, then gently between her legs, then back up to her belly and down her arms. She rubbed the soap once more against her palms, then dropped it in the soap dish and washed Camila's neck. Camila leaned her head back, exposing the delicious column of her throat to Lauren. Tenderly, Lauren ran her hands over Camila, then positioned her under the water and rinsed her off. She wrapped her arms around Camila, the girl's trim waist fitting perfectly in her embrace. "Mmm. I like holding you" she whispered, as she closed her eyes.

Lauren could feel Camila smiling as the girl moulded her body against hers, taking what Lauren was giving her, "I know" she said in a soft, sleepy voice. "I like being held by you, Lauren. And I'm so glad you're here tonight"

It was the so that took hold in Lauren's heart, finding purchase, tethering her to Camila. She thought she could deny herself. She almost believed she could forget her. But she was too far gone to let the girl go. Camila was hers, and there were simply no two ways about it. Camila had to be in her life. "Me too"

Soon, Camila broke the embrace, and took her turn washing Lauren, working her nimble hands across the girl's body, the mischievous look in her eyes telling Lauren that Camila enjoyed touching her as much as she craved Camila's touch. Camila stopped at Lauren's arm, running a finger along the lines of her tattooed bicep. "Symbol of life" she said, in a reflective voice. "This is so you. It's perfect for you. You are the most 'live life to the fullest' woman I have ever known in a passionate way. You are passionate in your heart, and passionate in bed, and passionate in your beliefs, and in every single thing you do. You live life beyond all rationality"

Camila got Lauren. She knew her. She understood who Lauren was, and what made her tick. It was heady being that connected to someone, "It's easy to be passionate and live life with you, Camila"

"And thank you for letting me do that just now in the shower" she said, trailing her fingers across Lauren's shoulder.

"For washing me?" Lauren arched an eyebrow in question.

Camila nodded. "And for letting me tie your hands"

"As I've said before, I've got no issues. No hang-ups. I'm pretty much game for anything and good to go"

"I like that"

"What about you? Anything you don't want me to do?" Lauren asked as Camila turned the shower off and handed her one of her big fluffy towels, taking another one for herself. "Nice towel" Lauren mentioned offhand.

Camila didn't answer immediately; instead she folded her towel in half, then in quarters, the long way. Lauren watched her curiously. Camila raised the towel to her eyes. A knowing grin broke across Lauren's face for having gotten the girl's charade.

"Got it. No blindfolding"

Camila returned to drying off, "I just like to be able see, that's all. Blindfolding is the only thing that I'm not wild about. And it's not because I have some terrible past with trauma about blindfolding. But the thought of it makes me feel a bit too vulnerable, and for a woman with trust issues, well, I'm not sure it's the best kind of kink for me"

Camila hung up her towel on a hook and Lauren did the same.

"There are many other forms of kink that I'm happy to try with you, Camila" she said, then reached for her hand and led her back to the bedroom. Once they slipped under the covers, Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila, then brushed the hair away from the girl's ear. "I guess I'll just have to imagine then how you'd look with my tie over your eyes, wearing nothing but stockings, sitting in a chair and touching yourself while I watch"

Camila craned her neck to give Lauren a curious stare, "Is that your fantasy?"

Lauren nodded, "It is one of many"

"Maybe someday, princess. Maybe someday"

"I have another fantasy" Lauren murmured softly in Camila's ear, tugging her closer as they spooned.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Falling asleep with you in my arms"

"I think that's about to become your reality"

"Lucky me"

~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think?