9-

3 days later

"Hiro here's your medicine- AHH" denki screamed running out the room as lightning bolts flew all over the room. "Shit I need mr. Aizawa right now"

"Uncle denki I don't feel to good" hiro mumbled half passed out due to energy loss. "I know hiro I can't take you to the doctors with your quirk going crazy." Denki sighed putting an ice pack on his forehead, hiro flinched at the temperature.

"Can you get pogo?" Hiro asked his eyes were baggy and nose was bright red. "Sure thing hiro one second"

"Hey man wassup you weren't at the agency today but don't worry Fatgum just needed paperwork today" kirishima said through the phone.

"Hiros sick and it's bad. Do you know how to take care of kids?" Denki was throwing blankets around looking for hiros comfort toy.

"Yeah my little cousins always got sick I can handle it. I'll come work is slow today" at this point denki didn't care if he found out about hiros dad.

"Okay but be warned his quirk is going off for some reason" denki hung up finding the stuffed toy and giving it to hiro. "Hey bud do you want anything?" Hiro opened his arms, denki rolled in bed and gave him hugs.

After 9 minutes there was a knock on the door, ever since hiro got sick he hasn't been able to sleep. "Your fever keeps on getting worse hiro." Denki sighed standing up to get the door.

"Hey denki! I brought candy for the little man" kirishima held up pizza and candy. "Thanks kirishima but he's too sick for that. What do I do?"

"Do you have a thermometer?" Denki nodded his head feeling stupid he didn't think of that. He dug in his drawer pull one out.

Kirishima and denki both headed to the only room in the apartment. Denki first poked his head in to make sure that his quirk wasn't going off.

Hiros eyes were half lidded unable to fall asleep. "Uncle I don't feel good" hiro was panting. Denki ran to his side, and put the thermometer in his mouth. Kirishima's mouth dropped seeing hiro.

"Denki is Shins-" he got interrupted by Denki gasping. "102.4, Eijiro I'll tell you later can you help" kirishima nodded, walking towards the fridge and grabbing an ice pack.

"Here. Go get a bowl with ice water and a towel" kirishima said while he took over denkis spot putting the ice pack on hiros head. Hiro flinched back due to the coldness shivering.

"C-co-cold" his little voice shivered looking for warmth. "Hey little man I know it's cold but you have to get better." Hiro looked up to the unfamiliar voice and nodded.

"I got the stuff!" denki ran in with all the stuff and placed in next to kirishima. Kirishima dipped the towel into the cold water and placed it on his forehead.

"Hiro try to take a nap, I'm gonna be right outside if you need anything" kirishima dragged denki out the room into the living room.

"Y/n had Shinso's kid." Kirishima said shocked. "Shinso left his kid that isn't manly at all" kirishima held his fist in his hand.

"No Shinso broke up with y/n, and when sh went to America y/n found out she was pregnant with hiro. I called her a couple weeks later and she told me everything crying. Y/n never got around telling Shinso" denki explained eating a piece of left over pizza.

"Woah. So he doesn't know about hiro and that's why you're keeping it a secret" kirishima said shocked. "Yeah only Todoroki, you, and bakugo know"

"I promise I will be manly and keep this secret" kirishima said. "Thank you bro... y/n's moms calling me I gotta answer this" denki picked up the phone. She called everyday to check on him and hiro.

"Wassup biatch, where's my damn child" denki froze, the way to familiar voice that he missed said through the phone.

"Y/N? WHAT THE HELL!" he screamed shocked.