Chapter 15 - 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡

Jax's Point of View

She looked shell shocked and that never happens. So I took this one opportunity and got up and walked towards her while taking a puff out of my cigarette.

She didn't walk away she just stood in the exact place she was. 

Brave. 

Doesn't run from her problems instead faces them with a courageous face. Not everyone has the blatant courage to do that. 

I leaned into her grabbing her. It forced her to look into my eyes.

To be fucking honest, I could look into her eyes and get lost. She has secrets a lot and she's good hider. And she does it all to protect herself. Self care at the finest.

She looked into my eyes. Bingo she was distracted but before I knew it and could act upon it, she took the cigarette lighter in my back pocket and threw it at her curtains. 

The curtains went up in orange flames and quickly spread onto leather couches. 

I turned around to see her but she had already left out as I saw the front entrance door swung right open.

'Fucking psychopath.' I muttered underneath my breath. 

I let the house burn and walked right out and went straight to my mansion.

When I got there, I went to the gun range in the basement of the whole mansion.

The shots started ringing as I started.  

Reina Romano. The one woman who was an absolute psychopath.

But I can't say anything since I'm just as bad as her.

Only difference is that she can control her emotions and fake it till she can make it but I act hastily and probably will be the most shortest tempered man you will ever meet. 

To be truly honest, she turned me on in ways I would have never thought she would.

She questioned my authority in my own headquarters and turf. 

And when I decided to finish exactly what we started in the restaurant she blatantly flicked my lighter onto the curtains.

So that I wouldn't be able to trick her into her secrets but what I did feel like was as if she was fearful of something.

Maybe at the fact that we could be having a moment but she avoided it.

I finished shooting the shots at the target and left to go to the club. 

I needed a fucking drink and for meeting Antonio Ivanov.

I went in and sat at the lounge talking to Antonio. 

'Jax Martinez.'

'Antonio Ivanov.'

We went in for a hug.

'How are you?' I asked.

'I'm fine my brother on the other hand not so doing well when he realised that his future wife has run away and is not to be seen ever again.'

I chuckled. I heard about her. They referred to her as the Queen of Souls. Murderer and takes right after her family name - Vitiello.

'The drug shipments doing ok?'

'Yeah, and the arms.'

We carried on the conversation but then a petite body walked in.

Nemesis.

She thought she could escape me. She really did.

Time to prove her wrong.