Chapter 5

ITS THE FIRST DATE CHAPTER WOOOOO

Enjoyyy and I luvvvv youuu sm <33

Fun Fact about me : My favourite 1D album is Take me home !!

Scene : Harry and Niall's apartment 

"Niall what do I wear for the date! Louis didn't tell me where we were going apart from "grabbing bite to eat" " Harry using his fingers to create bunny ears, complete freaking out at his date tonight. 

He was gonna bring an extra set of clothes, of course, he didn't wanna be all sweating after dancing but WHAT DID HE WEAR?

"Haz calm down, how about some skinnies and a shirt, you can wear that every where." Niall told his friend and Harry nodded happily.

"God Ni, you are a life saver. What would I do without you." Harry smiled.

"You would probably be dead from over thinking. But I know what you can do to thank me." Niall joked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'm not making that 10 layer cake you wanted." Harry laughed pointing his finger in Niall's face. 

"No! I'm saving that for when Imma annoyed at you."Niall shrugged.

"Annoyed at me, wha -" Harrys started by Niall complete cut him off.

"I want you to give me Liam's number, I'm going to invite him over tonight!" Niall said excited.

"Yesss of course!" Harry replied,  happy for his friend. 

He finished packing his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Sooo has lover boy replied?" Harry teased.

"Yes! He's gonna come over in about in 45 minutes or so." Niall said squealing.

"OH MY GOD! I NEED A SHOWER AND AN OUTFIT! HAZZA HELP ME!" Niall freaked out just like Harry was a few moments ago.

"And where would you be without me." Harry patted Niall's blonde set of locks before rushing over to his bedroom and picking out an outfit.

.....

"You look amazing Ni." Harry smiled. He chose Niall a casual but hot hanging out, outfit. It was some skinny black joggers and a plain white top with his hair in a quiff. 

"Oh god, Haz your late! Thanks for the help but you ned to go!" Niall quickly hurried Harry out the door.

"DON'T DO IT ON THE SOFA!" Harry yelled one last time before being pushed out the door and hearing Niall groan. Harry laughed for himself.

.....

Scene : The ballet studio

Harry knew he was running a little bit late to the studio but he hoped Louis wouldn't beat him to it since he still had a lot to set up. Plus it was a cold and windy night, Louis would be standing outside freezing and Harry didn't want that.

Harry quickly made his way to the studio and just to his luck, Louis hadn't arrived yet. He locked up his bike and quickly opened up and ran inside.

He first turned the heating up loads and made sure all lights were on before placing his bag down and grabbing the broom. His swept the floors, although no on else had been there he wanted to make sure there was nothing that could ruin Louis's dancing. 

Once the sweeping was over, Harry felt warm enough to take his jumper off and just a quick wash of the mirrors. 

Finally he was done, thats usably took Harry at least half an hour to do but he completed it all of in in less then 10 minutes, just then Louis walked through the door.